LOST Fans?

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's because their fan base has dropped off so much that they're only signing on for like 18 episodes or something each season from now on... and I think only three more seasons *if* they're able to keep their fans watching.

All I can say is they better get their butts in gear and get all the answers answered if they get cancelled. I will be *SO* miffed if I watched this entire time and don't get my answers.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This season has been a real let down. It is slowly getting a little better though. The first part of the season really dragged along...

And now I find myself once again not being able to wait for next week.... but that is just because I am one of the only people that actually LIKE Charlie.....

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

This season has been a real let down. It is slowly getting a little better though. The first part of the season really dragged along...

And now I find myself once again not being able to wait for next week.... but that is just because I am one of the only people that actually LIKE Charlie.....
I thought the six episodes at the beginning of this season were excellent- it was some of those in the middle of the season that let it down

Hopefully with only 18 episodes a season they can cut out the fluff. The viewing figures continue to be really good btw and I know people who only buy the DVD's to catch up so theres still money in them there hills

I own a Darma t-shirt

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH, man, will I be outraged, lol. Lost irritates me sometimes with all the flashbacks but that won't even be close to what I am going to be if they cancel that show after I've been watching patiently (or impatiently???) at least loyally to see what the answers are. I will so march down to the network and stage a protest.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't care that much for the first episodes, myself. I kept watching because I KNEW it had to get better, and HAD to include the rest of the cast. I was sickened when Kate picked Sawyer. I know a lot of women find him sexy, but I am not attracted to him at all, and I don't like his character as a person.

After the season returned, it was like the old Lost, very exciting. I hope they keep up the momentum when they return in the autumn.

I've heard some spoilers for the finale, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

After the season returned, it was like the old Lost, very exciting. I hope they keep up the momentum when they return in the autumn.
It returns in January I'm afraid

I still want to know more about Darma and the reasons why the 'hostiles' killed them, which I hope they cover next season

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

OH, man, will I be outraged, lol. Lost irritates me sometimes with all the flashbacks but that won't even be close to what I am going to be if they cancel that show after I've been watching patiently (or impatiently???) at least loyally to see what the answers are. I will so march down to the network and stage a protest.
I will be marching right next to you!!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, maybe if it ends without all the answers, they will do a movie like they did with Firefly series (wasn't the movie called "Serentity"?) and wrap things up a bit...

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsallover

Well, maybe if it ends without all the answers, they will do a movie like they did with Firefly series (wasn't the movie called "Serentity"?) and wrap things up a bit...
I really can't seem them doing a movie personally- some of the actors in Lost will have done six years by then and be thinking about moving on to other shows before getting completely typecast. I'd go to see it however

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just watched the finale and all I can say is....

WHAT THE?!?!
I did NOT see some things coming so I got shocked a lot tonite- EVEN with me READING SPOILERS for the last 1-2 weeks for heaven sake!!

I am DYING to hear what u guys have to say about this! I cannot wait for the new season to start cuz I'm DYING to find out what the heck happened!!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well there is a lot to talk about after tonight's show?
Who's funeral did no one go to?
Poor Charlie!
Who is Kate with?
Why does Jack keep referring to his dad as if he was still alive?
Who was on the boat if Penny wasn't?

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Well there is a lot to talk about after tonight's show?
Who's funeral did no one go to?
Poor Charlie!
Who is Kate with?
Why does Jack keep referring to his dad as if he was still alive?
Who was on the boat if Penny wasn't?
These are ONLY a FEW of MANY questions I am asking!

Another question- I didn't know Kate & Jack knew each other BEFORE the crash. Did I miss something there??/

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

These are ONLY a FEW of MANY questions I am asking!

Another question- I didn't know Kate & Jack knew each other BEFORE the crash. Did I miss something there??/
That was after they were rescued not before the crash.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to admit, I really liked the parts with Charlie in this. *sniff sniff*

He was a HERO.. I also LOVED HURLEY!!! I don't want to ruin it for others who haven't seen this YET but Hurley was AWESOME!!!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That was after they were rescued not before the crash.
HUH??? They weren't rescued yet! I'm confused!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

HUH??? They weren't rescued yet! I'm confused!
Yep watch the ending again. Jack wants to go back to the island. The shots where Jack has a full beard is after the rescue.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yep watch the ending again. Jack wants to go back to the island. The shots where Jack has a full beard is after the rescue.
??????????????????????????????
??????????

but they didn't show any of the rescue!?
I really thought Jack wearing a beard was from another part of his past especially since he was talkin about his dad in the present tense AND seeing his ex wife so it must've happened BEFORE the crash.. That's what I thought... HMMMM...

I guess I'll watch it tmr again. It's gettin late and im chattin with a friend then off to bed since I have to go work tmr... (IF I CAN sleep with so many questions running around in my head about this episode!)