CJ update

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

Maybe you could hand feed him?
I thought about that, but he's too weak to even suckle. Normally he would suckle on my finger if I put it in front of him, but he won't. It's so strange, he was the most healthy when he was born, and then all of a sudden, last night, every thing went haywire! I'm so scared I'm gonna lose him!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dera, I am sending vibes, which is all I can do - maybe someone will have some advice, though you certainly know a lot.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Cassie, I HOPE Limeny makes a full turn-around soon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! And I just adore his name! Cute idea. Did you get it from Lemony Snickets? At any rate - I lvoe it. How's CJ reacting to Liminy? Keep us posted! I pray everything turns out well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

Oh Cassie, I HOPE Limeny makes a full turn-around soon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! And I just adore his name! Cute idea. Did you get it from Lemony Snickets? At any rate - I lvoe it. How's CJ reacting to Liminy? Keep us posted! I pray everything turns out well.
I'm hoping and praying, too! Though I've never seen the movie nor read the book, yes, I got his name from that, because he's having a series of unfortunate events. And it was after his brother, Al. We noticed that Al has trouble eating... his head gets tired, and he gives up, and wasn't getting enough to eat, and so we have to hold his little head up as he nurses. He's doing great now, and now it's Limeny, because he's the next in a series of unfortunate events.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww cassie. I am so sorry that you lost your little man.
May he fly with the newborn angels in RB.

lovelydoll3479

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh Cassie im so sorry to hear you lost the little guy. my prayers are with you, Cj and the other 2 kittens. love the names by the way. All the best. thinking of you

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for you after you tried and all you have gone through. But you must be strong for the others now.

crazykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
im so so sorry to hear about your loss its always hard to lose a pet specialy one that wasnt given much of a chance at life

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

It's no problem... I asked the question about genetics, and I'm glad everyone got something out of it.

CJ is doing great. Getting annoyed! LOL! I've named them all. The white one is Al, the orange female is Porky, and the orange male is Limeny. I'm very worried about Limeny, and I'm not sure he's gonna make it. He's breathing abnormally, dehydrated, and I can't get him to eat, he's extremely lethargic, and has a heart rate of about 90 BPM, when a cat's heart rate is supposed to be greater than 200 BPM, according to my veterinary manual. And now, he's cold to the touch. I've tried keeping him warm, making him nurse, stimulating him, and nothing works. All that can work now is prayer, and I ask for everyone prayers, please! I'm so very worried about my little Limeny, and all that can help him now, is prayers, so, please, please, please, pray for my Limeny!

Thank-you!
Cassie & CJ & Billy
Oh no!
I'm praying away! I really hope he'll be alright.