CJ update

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Cassie! so much going on lately... Good luck with CJ at the vets this afternoon. She's in my thoughts, just as much as my baby, Willow. Say a prayer that they are both fine and that CJ's visit goes well and that Willow and her acorns can come home tonight.
I hope the next few hours go by quickly for you and me both!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They said she's fine. They did a CBC, and a general health index, and she said she can't find anything of concern. She wants me to make sure she eats more, and if she has seizures back to back, that I need to bring her in again, that's an emergency, but, they said that it doesn't look like anything is bad.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

Oh Cassie! so much going on lately... Good luck with CJ at the vets this afternoon. She's in my thoughts, just as much as my baby, Willow. Say a prayer that they are both fine and that CJ's visit goes well and that Willow and her acorns can come home tonight.
I hope the next few hours go by quickly for you and me both!
I just read Willow's thread, and I hope she makes a miraculous recovery! She's in my prayers!

nano

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You really seem to be having a tough time of it! But I am glad to hear that CJ and company are hanging in there.

PS. The link to the AL and Porky pictures in your signature doesn't work. I get a "Nano, you do not have permission to access this page" message.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Oh, my, you and CJ have been through so much lately! I pray that she and the little ones are healthy and strong.
Cassie, that's wonderful news! I'm glad she's okay. Hope her seizures were a fluke and you wont have to deal with that again! Thanks for your well wishes for Willow, I'm sure she will come through this with flying colors. She's in good hands now. I gotta believe that her and her kittens will be well!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nano

You really seem to be having a tough time of it! But I am glad to hear that CJ and company are hanging in there.

PS. The link to the AL and Porky pictures in your signature doesn't work. I get a "Nano, you do not have permission to access this page" message.
Thanks all, I'm glad she's okay, too!

Nano, hmmmm... it works fine on mine. I have it to where it will send you to another TCS page on "Fur Pictures Only." Does anyone else have trouble getting to the pics in my signature?

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay... my mom didn't like the name "Porky." She said it sounded too mean.
So, her name is now Mirah... short for Elmirah. She reminds me of the cartoon character, because she is pudgy, and always begging for attention. So, that's her new name!