CJ update

mandi18

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
awww i'm so sorry to hear that.
a stray kitten that one of my nieghbors found i had to hand raise and it died two days after i got it. i know how you feel.i always end up with catching all the strays around my house so i can get them to the rescue and they take care of them. and by the way to everyone who is fussing bout my mikayla having kittens i didnt intend on her getting preg. i was going to go get her fixed right before i found out she was preg. i've been strapped for cahs lately and couldnt do much about it. and it isnt my first time having a preg. cat. bout a yr. ago i found a blk and white stray that i later found out had got with a cat i had just gotten (who ran out and i coudnt catch) he's was a gray tom. and she had four kittens. two blk ones a white and blk like her and a gray like the daddy. but also i forgot to say all the kittens of mikayla's have homes (one i'm keeping) and she and the other kittens are gunna get fixed.
so dont worry bout tht

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ilovecats

We want pictures right away!

How is mama and kittens doing today?
I'll get the pics out as soon as possible. The computer with the program to make the pics is flaking out, so as soon as I can, I'll get them up.

CJ and Porky are doing good. AL, however, is a different story. We have to help him eat everyday, and I'm worried about him, now. I just looked at him a few minutes ago, and toward the bottom of his stomach, there is a red spot that looks inflamed. I'm very worried, and will be taking him to the vet tomorrow. My grandfather has aggreed to take me tomorrow afternoon, so, I will get him in tomorrow afternoon. Please pray that AL makes it, and that he will be healthy, and that it's nothing serious, and that they won't tell me that it's best to put him to sleep. I'm very scared for AL, and I hope he makes it. Please, please, please pray for AL and his safety and health.

nano

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear CJ and Porky are doing fine. Hope AL gets better and has a good vet visit.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AL's fine... the vet said he looks healthy, and that he's very strong. She said it's just that he's probably still developing, and that I should do what I am doing. The redness is gone, and everything sounds good! YAY!

qtkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am glad those 2 are doing so well ... *lol* i guess its little CJ and Billy in a baby carrage.

I am sorry Limey didn't make it.. but i am 100% sure he is in the best home he could ever imagine .. heaven *S*

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

AL's fine... the vet said he looks healthy, and that he's very strong. She said it's just that he's probably still developing, and that I should do what I am doing. The redness is gone, and everything sounds good! YAY!
Yeah AL!!!!!! Dont worry, your foster momma is taking such great care of you! Good news Cassie! I'm so relieved for you!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay... it seems like the world is crashing down, and it's falling pin point is on me. AL is doing good, and is eating well, and Porky is great. I was nursing AL last night, and I noticed the scariest thing... CJ was having a seizure. She had one before, but I only saw the end of it, and didn't realize it was a seizure until I saw the whole thing. This scares me so much, because my puppy died, and he had seizures, though his were due to heartworm reverse complications, it still scares me, because my puppy died when he had seizures, and had one or more everyday, and now my CJ is having them. I'm so scared, and I don't know what's causing them. She's going to the vet today at 4:20. Please, continue to pray for her, and continue to pray for AL, and Porky. I really hope that this is something that is easily fixed, and that she's okay.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hang in there Cassie, we will all be thinking of you and CJ. At least you have the vet's today so you will know more after that.

Take care.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gilly

Hang in there Cassie, we will all be thinking of you and CJ. At least you have the vet's today so you will know more after that.

Take care.
Thanks.

qtkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*hugs*

While you are out you might want to talk your mom into getting some KMR and bottles, just incase CJ needs some help with her babies so she can rest up.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by qtkitty

*hugs*

While you are out you might want to talk your mom into getting some KMR and bottles, just incase CJ needs some help with her babies so she can rest up.
Got some.