CJ update

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted everyone to know that all is going well with CJ. She is acting normal, playing, eating, drinking, SLEEPING, and being all lovable! I will update you all when she has her kitties, and let you know ALL about them! Believe me! LOL! Thanks again everyone for your support!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad to hear she is ok. I have been going through the posts checking for kittens every few hours. Give her a tummy rub for me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caterpillar

Don't forget to post pics of the new kittens! Keep us posted!
Will do.

I think that the last "labor" was a false alarm, and that I got my (and eveyone here's) hopes up!
The kittys are picking on me already! LOL!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Cassie, I'm glad you posted as we're expecting kitties any day now too. Been watching your thread almost as enthusiastically as my own Willow! We just realized our Willow was preggo (for sure) last weekend, as we adopted her from the pound this way, but we suspect she is due before week's end. We have been feeling the kittens move around for a week now. Last weekend I noticed her nesting (hiding) a lot more so I thought the time was near... ha! funny how our mind plays tricks on us... before we know it these little babes will be here and gone all too soon.
Good luck to CJ!!!!

Marian ~ mom to the newly aquired preggo-Willow

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

Hi Cassie, I'm glad you posted as we're expecting kitties any day now too. Been watching your thread almost as enthusiastically as my own Willow! We just realized our Willow was preggo (for sure) last weekend, as we adopted her from the pound this way, but we suspect she is due before week's end. We have been feeling the kittens move around for a week now. Last weekend I noticed her nesting (hiding) a lot more so I thought the time was near... ha! funny how our mind plays tricks on us... before we know it these little babes will be here and gone all too soon.
Good luck to CJ!!!!

Marian ~ mom to the newly aquired preggo-Willow
Thank-you, and I wish you and Willow much luck as well!

crazykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
about how far along do you believe the it is intill you feel the kitten move?

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazykitten

about how far along do you believe the it is intill you feel the kitten move?
They are constantly moving. They are some active babies! LOL! Don't have to tell CJ! She's getting that "leave me alone" attitude! I put my hand on her tummy for approximately 3 minutes and feel many many many movements!

qtkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
AWWW!! How sweet .. yah know once the babies are born it will be a blink of an eye before they are all grown up.. even though it seems like its taking forever for CJ to have those little babies!! It seems like that is how it is for all little babies of any species. * sniffles * if they only stayed wittle forever!

( my fiances daughter had just turned 8 when i moved here and a sweet thing .. 2 more years and she will be a TEENAGER !! AHHHHHHH!! Sniffles my wittle baby )

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by qtkitty

It seems like that is how it is for all little babies of any species. * sniffles * if they only stayed wittle forever!

( my fiances daughter had just turned 8 when i moved here and a sweet thing .. 2 more years and she will be a TEENAGER !! AHHHHHHH!! Sniffles my wittle baby )
Oh QT this is exactly how I feel. I was saying how it seemed like forever to come as I waited for my sons to be born and now they are 2-1/2 years and 18 months! Not to mention my girls, one of which will be turning 14 in a few short months!

We wait and wait then it's over. But it's human nature to be anxious. I wonder if our feline companions are as anxious as ourselves?

hmmmm... you gotta wonder when they can start labor and turn it off to suit their needs.... Not I said the 5-time mom-to-be. <remembers> Get them the heck outta there!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still no kitties, and CJ is getting tired of lugging them around. All is great, other than that! She has some EXTREMELY active kitties in there, and I think that SHE hates that! LOL!

lotsacats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Still no kitties, and CJ is getting tired of lugging them around. All is great, other than that! She has some EXTREMELY active kitties in there, and I think that SHE hates that! LOL!
I'm sure it's driving her nuts at this point!
I remember sometimes my cat, Miss Thing, would look towards her wiggling belly with this look of distaste on her face...
She also got that when the kittens were old enough, and she was annoyed by them trying to nurse on her!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lotsacats

I'm sure it's driving her nuts at this point!
I remember sometimes my cat, Miss Thing, would look towards her wiggling belly with this look of distaste on her face...
She also got that when the kittens were old enough, and she was annoyed by them trying to nurse on her!
Yeah! Everytime she sees her belly move, she snaps and looks at it, like she looks at Billy when she's about to pounce!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Cassie -- wanna start a pool on when our girls will have their babies?

Hopefully they will have them on the same day as I really am getting anxious hearing all the others announce theirs!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isn't she overdue by now? Have you taken her to the vet to be checked out?

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

So Cassie -- wanna start a pool on when our girls will have their babies?

Hopefully they will have them on the same day as I really am getting anxious hearing all the others announce theirs!
I think CJ is going to have hers tonight or tomorrow night. She looks... well... I know I've been saying it for a while now, but, she looks about there. I hope she has them tonight, because I'm anxious! I've been keeping a close eye on her, keeping her in my room at night and when we're gone, and watching her behavior. Looks very soon. Can't wait! I hope all goes well with your kitty! Can't wait to hear the announcement of new babies!