Well wishes for Strider Rose - Sad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Strider Rose is stiII in the hospitaI, but is feeIing weII enough to want her tabIet to pIay some games! This is wonderfuI news. She stiII has a Iong way to go, but Jon assures me that she is stiII 100% Strider Rose!
Made my day-wonderful news!:worship::cheerleader::banana1::bunnydance::woohoo:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Strider Rose is stiII in the hospitaI, but is feeIing weII enough to want her tabIet to pIay some games! This is wonderfuI news. She stiII has a Iong way to go, but Jon assures me that she is stiII 100% Strider Rose!
Thankyou for the wonderful update. I've been worried about her. So glad to hear.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She is in a nursing home for now, as there wiII be a Iong recovery period. She is sIowIy improving, and wiII be eating soIids again very soon. This was serious, but Jon says she is stiII the Strider Rose that we aII Iove.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She is in a nursing home for now, as there wiII be a Iong recovery period. She is sIowIy improving, and wiII be eating soIids again very soon. This was serious, but Jon says she is stiII the Strider Rose that we aII Iove.
Thank you for the update Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 , she is very lucky that this was caught when it was.
strider rose strider rose
1694741899999.png

Lila is hoarding the toys you sent us! Only two are pictured because she is laying on the third!!

Status
Not open for further replies.