Well wishes for Strider Rose - Sad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is in a nursing home for now, as there wiII be a Iong recovery period. She is sIowIy improving, and wiII be eating soIids again very soon. This was serious, but Jon says she is stiII the Strider Rose that we aII Iove.
Thankyou for the update. strider rose strider rose has been a amazing friend on here to me. I'm praying for Jenn and her family. Me and the boy's miss you auntie jenn, get well soon.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
She is in a nursing home for now, as there wiII be a Iong recovery period. She is sIowIy improving, and wiII be eating soIids again very soon.
Once again, thank you so much for keeping us in the loop. We sincerely appreciate it. :hugs:
All the best to Jenn for a successful recovery and outpouring of well wishes. :grouphug:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
As of two days ago (sorry, it's been a wiId coupIe of days for me), she is stiII often confused, but better, and she ate cheese cake, and was QUITE pIeased with herseIf!
I still feel like it took awhile for this problem to manifest, and therefore, will take awhile for it to reverse.
strider rose strider rose Now, I must go get some cheese cake! :yummy:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
timmy is gorgeous!!!
Thank you so much

And he's serious about the toys,everyone loves Strider Roses toys and each have their own except Timmy,he didn't know what toys were then so she was making some especially for him..... now he's ready and waiting😉

Status
Not open for further replies.