Well wishes for Strider Rose - Sad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Kwik Kwik Timmy's toys were one of the very Iast things we taIked about before she got sick! TeII him he is NEVER forgotten!

Strider Rose's husband texted me Iast night. He said that whiIe there haven't been any BIG day-to-day changes, she is getting stronger every week, and abIe to engage a IittIe more. I want her compIeteIy weII SO badIy, but wiII take our smaII triumphs!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Kwik Kwik Timmy's toys were one of the very Iast things we taIked about before she got sick! TeII him he is NEVER forgotten!

Strider Rose's husband texted me Iast night. He said that whiIe there haven't been any BIG day-to-day changes, she is getting stronger every week, and abIe to engage a IittIe more. I want her compIeteIy weII SO badIy, but wiII take our smaII triumphs!
Awww,I know she couldn't wait to get to the post office that day.... Timmy knows she loves him and he just wants her better,although he wants his toys but you know how babies don't fully understand and can be rather selfish

We all want @StiderRose better-Sami knows she adores him ,Graycie,Max & Bella too.... we 6 here miss our friend and am glad she's on the road to recovery .... thank you for keeping us all updated on her progress( key word=progress):dance:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
It took him a bit to get back with me. He's been having some health issues of his own. HOWEVER, Strider Rose continues to take baby steps in recovery, which I'll take! I'd love big leaps and bounds, but I'll take baby steps!
Thank you my Friend- yes ,,we'll take baby steps and I do hope he recovers quickly from whatever he is dealing with as well...not a day goes by where I don't think of our sweet strider rose strider rose ..... in my prayers everyday & in my heart,I miss her

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose
You are always in my prayers and in my heart
Your little friends play with your toys all the time ,we all miss you

:grouphug:
Graycie,Bella,your little Sami,Max,Timmy and of course ME❤❤❤🙏❤❤❤

Status
Not open for further replies.