Well wishes for Strider Rose - Sad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Strider Rose is on my mind,she's on my heart as well. I'm sure many of you are aware that she is unwell,not much else could keep her away from everyone at TCS who she holds so dear

So I'm asking that those of you who pray,please keep her in your prayers - for those of you who will send positive vibes,please send them her way- Whatever you believe,believe good health for our Friend and let us HOPE she makes full recovery very soon with all our well wishes❤

"Get Well Soon Strider Rose,we all miss you and look forward to your return!"

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are loved by many people here in TCS community.
Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to you asking that you watch over our dear friend. Please Lord will you wrap your healing arms around her, comfort her in these times of need and let her know she is truly loved.
In Jesus Name,
Amen

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are loved by many people here in TCS community.
Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to you asking that you watch over our dear friend. Please Lord will you wrap your healing arms around her, comfort her in these times of need and let her know she is truly loved.
In Jesus Name,
Amen.
Amen❤

Status
Not open for further replies.