Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely love it!!
I showed my husband and he loved it!! He said "Looks like its genetic!"

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We freak when we see another cat, which is RARE, that looks like pig....he is the most perfect cat in the world..and I have had a lot of cats. lol

We talk frequently how we could breed THIS breed...to look JUST LIKE these cats and act JUST LIKE these cats...he is sweet, funny, smart, obediant, loving, I could go on and on....I am sure yours is the same

Edited to add, do you have any larger pictures?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 5catsandcountin

We freak when we see another cat, which is RARE, that looks like pig....he is the most perfect cat in the world..and I have had a lot of cats. lol

We talk frequently how we could breed THIS breed...to look JUST LIKE these cats and act JUST LIKE these cats...he is sweet, funny, smart, obediant, loving, I could go on and on....I am sure yours is the same

Larger pics? Everytime I try and attach a larger picture, I can't...it says I am over the quoted. I have never figured it out why I am not allowed too, but others post bigger pictures than me. If you want to see other pics, visit my website

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 5catsandcountin

Larger pics? Everytime I try and attach a larger picture, I can't...it says I am over the quoted. I have never figured it out why I am not allowed too, but others post bigger pictures than me. If you want to see other pics, visit my website

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Coppermine critical error:
Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Access denied for user: 'galleryadmin@localhost' (Using password: YES)

unless you have another site...this is all I am getting under *photos*

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
PS, your pictures may just be too high in pixels...try scaling them down before trying to upload. Or, use other web space and add it that way. I don't think most people upload, they link.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for letting me about the site DH is working on that now....how do you do all that? Not very techy when it comes to pics..........send me a PM though!

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do you have a photo program to play with your pictures? It has to do with quality and size. You can have a huge picture that can take up 2.0 or the same pic take up 1.4 that size. If you do have any pics you need help with, you can send them to me and I can resize for you. Do you have pic storage space?

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a handsome kitty you have there. Looks as cuddly as a teddy bear to me! You are doing great so far, keep up the good work. I understand about being a student, as I am working on my masters right now, and my dad was in the hospital with colon cancer a year ago, so I know where you are coming from. Everyone here wants you and mittens to succeed, even if their comments sound harsh or misplaced. The important thing is that you are trying your very best to help your baby, and that is all that matters. You have a lot on your plate right now, but your doin great! Keep us updated, best of luck
If you need to talk about your dad or anything else, feel free to pm me!!!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxy_loves_CJ

What a handsome kitty you have there. Looks as cuddly as a teddy bear to me! You are doing great so far, keep up the good work. I understand about being a student, as I am working on my masters right now, and my dad was in the hospital with colon cancer a year ago, so I know where you are coming from. Everyone here wants you and mittens to succeed, even if their comments sound harsh or misplaced. The important thing is that you are trying your very best to help your baby, and that is all that matters. You have a lot on your plate right now, but your doin great! Keep us updated, best of luck
If you need to talk about your dad or anything else, feel free to pm me!!!
Thank you for your kind words!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Weigh in day tomorrow....

My mother came by Thursday evening and she said that he doesn't look like he has lost any weight. But, I can tell even though I see him every day.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I was reading throught the thread, and I think I want to switch his food. Would this be a smart idea since he hasn't lost any in a long time? I want to try what Ari and Pat & Alex suggested: The Nutro. ????...could also use some tips on how to gradually switch over too if anyone can help me with that. Thanks!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, just do it gradually mixing the two together and increasing the amt. of the nutro.

Gotta warn yah...I had good weight loss with Alix, and then she regained some...started when Mom here stopped measuring amt. Ahem...so, even diet food can cause weight gain - be sure to follow the recommended feeding guidelines (advice I'd best take myself!!)

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks...I'll pick some up at the store this week. Is this something I should consult with the vet also, or as long as I do so gradually...there shouldn't be a problem to it?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

Thanks...I'll pick some up at the store this week. Is this something I should consult with the vet also, or as long as I do so gradually...there shouldn't be a problem to it?
It never hurts to be sure your vet approves, and I was thinking...would you like me to post the ingredients (first main ones) and the per centages of fat etc. so you can compare to what you are currently using? If by some chance the Nutro is higher in all areas, it may not be worth trying.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

It never hurts to be sure your vet approves, and I was thinking...would you like me to post the ingredients (first main ones) and the per centages of fat etc. so you can compare to what you are currently using? If by some chance the Nutro is higher in all areas, it may not be worth trying.
Ditto...

I have actually found more kitties lossing on the indoor natural choice due to l canitine being 50 mg higher...
here is the indoor adult( forgot to find the kids age)
Ingredients
Chicken Meal, Ground Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Flour, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Flaxseed Meal, Tomato Pomace, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Flavors, Dried Beet Pulp, Mixed Vegetable Fiber (carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress and spinach), Potassium Chloride, Menhaden Fish Oil, Oat Fiber, Soy Protein Concentrate, Cranberry Powder, Choline Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Egg Product, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Inositol, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Lutein, Dried Chicory Root, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Garlic Flavor, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B-2), Beta-Carotene, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B-1), Lycopene, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
Nutro supports the safe, ethical and humane treatment of all animals, including those used by our suppliers who provide our ingredients.

Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (min.) 33.00%
Crude Fat (min.) 14.00%
Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00%
Moisture (max.) 10.00%
Ash (max.) 7.25%
Linoleic Acid (min.) 4.00%
Calcium (min.) 0.90%
Phosphorus (min.) 0.80%
Magnesium (max.) 0.085%
Iron (min.) 200 mg/kg
Manganese (min.) 35 mg/kg
Zinc (min.) 250 mg/kg
Vitamin D (min.) 1,200 IU/kg
Vitamin E (min.) 250 IU/kg
Taurine (min.) 0.20%
Ascorbic Acid (min.)* 50 mg/kg
Linolenic Acid (min).* 0.80%
Beta-Carotene (min.)* 3.2 mg/kg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)* 0.06%
L-Carnitine (min.)* 150 mg/kg
Lutein (min.)* 50 mg/kg

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles

Wt.control natural choice
Ingredients
Chicken Meal, Ground Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Flour, Dried Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of natural Vitamin E), Natural Flavors, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of natural Vitamin E), Oat Fiber, Yeast Culture, Potassium Chloride, Menhaden Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Dried Egg Product, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Inositol, Chicory Extract, Cranberry Powder, L-Carnitine, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.
Nutro supports the safe, ethical and humane treatment of all animals, including those used by our suppliers who provide our ingredients.

Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (minimum) 33.00%
Crude Fat (minimum) 10.00%
Crude Fat (maximum) 13.00%
Crude Fiber (maximum) 4.50%
Moisture (maximum) 10.00%
Ash (maximum) 7.00%
Linoleic Acid (minimum) 3.00%
Magnesium (maximum) 0.088%
Zinc (minimum) 225 mg/kg
Vitamin E (minimum) 250 IU/kg
Taurine (minimum) 0.18%
L- Carnitine (minimum)* 100 mg/kg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (minimum)* 0.06%
Ascorbic Acid (minimum)* 50 mg/kg

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.

Max cat which some dont like due to wheat is here
Chicken Meal, Ground Rice, Wheat Flour, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of natural Vitamin E), Natural Flavors, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of natural Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Lamb Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Salt, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Inositol, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selentite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO* procedures substantiate that MAX Cat Gourmet Classics Lite Roasted Chicken Flavor provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult cat maintenance.
*Association of American Feed Control Officials

Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (minimum) 32.00%
Crude Fat (minimum) 10.00%
Crude Fiber (maximum) 6.00%
Moisture (maximum) 10.00%
Ash (maximum) 6.50%
Linoleic Acid (minimum) 2.50%
Zinc (minimum) 180 mg/kg
Taurine (minimum) 0.16%
Ascorbic Acid (minimum)* 26 mg/kg

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles

not a lite food but may be good is the max hairball come in three flavors and are 30% protien and 15%fat...
Here is Natural balances
light
Brown Rice, Chicken Meal, Chicken, Oat Groats, Lamb Meal, Oatmeal, Potatoes, Duck, Natural Flavor, Fish Meal, Carrots, Canola Oil, Brewers Yeast, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Eggs, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, Vitamin E) Whole Ground Flaxseed, DL Methionine, Rosemary Extract, Kelp, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Dried Cranberries, Grapeseed Oil, Lecithin, Parsley Flakes, Tomato Pomace, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin C Supplement, Yucca Schidigera, Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin K Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ethylene Diamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Selenite.

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Crude Protein 27.5% minimum
Crude Fat 9.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 6.0% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
Magnesium 0.1% maximum
Taurine 0.16% minimum
Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.5% minimum
Omega 6 Fatty Acids 3.0% minimum

Natural BalanceÂ[emoji]174[/emoji] is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the A.A.F.C.O. cat food nutrient profile for all adult cats.

and the "allergy venison
Venison, Whole Dried Green Peas, Venison Meal, Canola Oil, Venison Liver, Natural Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Kelp, DL Methionine, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Lysine, Rosemary Extract, Dried Parsley, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin C Supplement (Ascorbic Acid), Yucca Schidigera, Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin K Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ethylene Dihydriodide, Sodium Selenite.

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Crude Protein 32.0% minimum
Crude Fat 12.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 4.5% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
Magnesium 0.1% maximum
Taurine 0.16% minimum
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% minimum
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.6% minimum
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile.

Dick Van Pattenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Natural BalanceÂ[emoji]174[/emoji] Venison & Green Pea Formula are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for all life stages.

hth

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for doing that Sharky...I had to go pick rocks out of our soon-to-be planted veggie garden. DH has been tilling and expanding our garden area

Status
Not open for further replies.