The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Update on Chloe Lynn: She's (mostly) recovered! Here she is smiling and happy! Her wounds have healed from the attack from that aggressive husky. She's still slightly sore I'm guessing bc she yelped slightly when she jumped out of the back of the pickup. She's eating fine, drinking fine and earlier I caught a glimpse of her playing with her gingerbread man toy she got for Christmas! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
In bad news, Clawdia is missing again! [emoji]128575[/emoji]
Going to look for her again.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Update on Chloe Lynn: She's (mostly) recovered! Here she is smiling and happy! Her wounds have healed from the attack from that aggressive husky. She's still slightly sore I'm guessing bc she yelped slightly when she jumped out of the back of the pickup. She's eating fine, drinking fine and earlier I caught a glimpse of her playing with her gingerbread man toy she got for Christmas! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
In bad news, Clawdia is missing again! [emoji]128575[/emoji]
Going to look for her again.
hooray for Chloe Lynn!!  
 If she's strong enough to jump out  of the truck then she must certainly be on the mend. 

Oh that naughty Clawdia. How long has she been gone? You need to a cowbell on that girl! 

How is Nala Ava Marie? 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Saturday afternoon. I know I watch a lot of tv but Saturday is almost all day. Had a Muffin with my coffee. Nothing to write home about. Now drinking my first glass of orange juice.
Have a good day everybody.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Drinking my coffee. Mom discovered there's a slow leak in the sink of her bathroom that has gone all the way into her closet. That's just awesome.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Waiting to get phone call from vet. Sent Pumpkin face to vets with Jon because of straining in the box. They called and said urine is clear so that means infection is gone-did sub fluids and shes getting laser treatment, Now have to wait to see if they want to retest the urine on the Tuesdays appointment or wait another 2 weeks. Poor Pumpkin face gets so scared at the vets. She will be glad to be home soon. These cats drive me crazy. Honeybee was chasing her something fierce yesterday so maybe it was stress related. I tend to be over protective of their health.. so at least for now the treatment for the infection is still working..really wish they had reasonable priced mobile vets with xray and lab services as pumpkin gets soo upset.  At work finishing up a few projects. Still hitting my head against the wall with some stuff that doesn't plain make sense.

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Clawdia has been gone for 6 days now! [emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]
I'm devastated. Can't find her anywhere.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Clawdia has been gone for 6 days now! [emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]
I'm so sorry. I was hoping she had gone home already.

Have you been asking the neighbors to keep an eye out for her? You can also put fliers up around the area and ask local vets if they will put one up in their lobby for you. Good luck. I hope she's just out and about and will be home soon.

Go home Clawdia!

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Did you try putting ads in papers? When our Beagle got out many years back, we put a lost dog ad in the paper, and the person that had found her looked in the Sunday paper and called us.

gothikitten

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am sitting on the bed with my leg propped up watching Piston sleep and worrying about him because of the pet carrier today.  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my prone position. Not done anything in particular today. Watched less tv than I'd expected.
I'm extremely tired so good night to one and all.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm really sorry to hear this.  I didn't realize it had been so long.  This article might give you some ideas to find her:  http://www.thecatsite.com/a/help-my-cat-is-lost  I hope she comes home soon.  

I am sitting on the bed with my leg propped up watching Piston sleep and worrying about him because of the pet carrier today.  
What happened to Piston?  Is he okay?
In my prone position. Not done anything in particular today. Watched less tv than I'd expected.
I'm extremely tired so good night to one and all.
Here's hoping no insomnia tonight!  

As for me, I didn't fall asleep until after 6:00 AM and then woke up at 5:00 PM so am now on a completely backward circadian clock.  Am hanging out on TCS and hoping Chula and Paul will start playing with their latest toy, which so far has been a non-event.  Sigh.  They are really getting bored.  

gothikitten

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Piston went to the vet for his yearly today. And because i broke my leg i put him in a cat carrier, notmally i carry him and buckle him in, but he hated it. He head butted it and threw his body against it and screamed to get out. I had no choice, he had to be safe but he is traumatized. And i am crying thinking about it again. He completely exhausted himself.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Piston went to the vet for his yearly today. And because i broke my leg i put him in a cat carrier, notmally i carry him and buckle him in, but he hated it. He head butted it and threw his body against it and screamed to get out. I had no choice, he had to be safe but he is traumatized. And i am crying thinking about it again. He completely exhausted himself.
That sounds very hard on both of you.   Hopefully Piston will have completely recovered by tomorrow, happy to be back home where he feels safe.   
  I hope he got a clean bill of health!

gothikitten

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He did. The vet said he was in perfect health. She said he had besutiful teeth and asked me if brushed his teeth. He was charming the nurses and they threatened to run away with him. He has allergies and they told me to get an over the counter med that starts with a c. Cant spell it. But he is in excellent health and his nails were tidied.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Gonna put Sara in the carrier soon, get dressed, clean up her hidey hole under the table, then off to the groomer with her, then off to pick up my brother in the city. I have to remember to drop off my prescription after taking Sara in because I'm completely out of my one med, and I was a total procrastinator.

Status
Not open for further replies.