The Official "I received my SS gift" Thread

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Can everyone get all of their vibes together and send them to Sar's package so that it will arrive soon???

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Can everyone get all of their vibes together and send them to Sar's package so that it will arrive soon???
Switching my package arrival vibes from my own to Sar's - Vibe meter set to HIGH!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad that Australian Customs finally gave up their treasure! Good vibes for Sar and Anakat that the last things arrive.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of "get where they belong" vibes for Sar's and Anakat's packages!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by felineorc

Sorry - forgot to answer that question too - It is a GOOD luck spell that is supposed to help me get things that I want. Cool isn't it.
Hopefully it works!!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

And if it isn't....you can send it to Danielle!
That's mean!
No really.... It is!!

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Kitters and I are sending Huge Mega Get-There Vibes!!!!!

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lots of Mega Mega Arrive NOW vibes for the remaining "lost" parcels so that they can find their way to their homes

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My SS arrived!

I received lots and lots of chocolate, some biscuits, a mini bottle of wine, a mouse mat, some baubles, a Christmas decoration, an advent calendar, a kitty magnetic note pad, a little notebook, three attached picture frames, some hot chocolate sachets, a funny postcard and a flower that plays 'Happy Birthday'!

There were also little gifts for each cat that contained a little mouse and some treats with some extra mice sprinkled in the package for fun!

Thank you, Fran, for my SS gift!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

My SS arrived!

I received lots and lots of chocolate, some biscuits, a mini bottle of wine, a mouse mat, some baubles, a Christmas decoration, an advent calendar, a kitty magnetic note pad, a little notebook, three attached picture frames, some hot chocolate sachets, a funny postcard and a flower that plays 'Happy Birthday'!

There were also little gifts for each cat that contained a little mouse and some treats with some extra mice sprinkled in the package for fun!

Thank you, Fran, for my SS gift!
I am so sorry that you got it so late! I feel really really horrible! but i am glad that you did get something in the end!
I went and complained to DPD because i was worried that you hadnt received it, it showed me that they were at your place 4 times!! i was so scared that they were gonna send it back!

I hope you like it!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh, look at all the chocolate!

So glad it arrived.
Kinda breaks up those February blues.