The Official "I received my SS gift" Thread

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Everyone has received a gift!

Most awesome - great gifts, everyone!!!

Thank you VERY MUCH to all those of you who organized this and helped us all out! You rock!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Christmas isn't over until the last gift arrives!! So glad that it did -- and at a generally dreary time of year, so perhaps it brings an extra pick-me-up! Great haul, Sarah! I hope your doors are strong -- there's likely to be a rush of chocoholics beating them down soon.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

My SS arrived!

I received lots and lots of chocolate, some biscuits, a mini bottle of wine, a mouse mat, some baubles, a Christmas decoration, an advent calendar, a kitty magnetic note pad, a little notebook, three attached picture frames, some hot chocolate sachets, a funny postcard and a flower that plays 'Happy Birthday'!

There were also little gifts for each cat that contained a little mouse and some treats with some extra mice sprinkled in the package for fun!

Thank you, Fran, for my SS gift!
That is awesome Sarah!!!
I"m so happy for you!!! Great gifts!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great stuff Good for you...
Now is Ann the only one that did not get hers?
Well I am now convinced that the box has been doomed, even if it were lost it should have been found by now.
And if someone borrowed it
and forgot to put it back where it could be found I hope to hell you had Cats You Jerks

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Sarah

I am so happy for you that your parcel arrived.

It must have been travelling by a veerrrry sloooow snail to have taken this long.

I hope you enjoy all the chocolates.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SO!
OMG!
JILL!
When I opened the box waaay back on Christmas, I opened all your wonderful spectacular gifts, In fact I'm wearing the watch right now, (I get many compliments on it every day)....
I had dumped all the candy in the bottom of the box in a special drawer, for when my daughter and I "good girls" (we go potty)....
AND JUST TODAY!!!! I noticed a little small wrapped gift, and to my happy surpise I find a little lipgloss!!! WOWSERS!!! HOLY MOLY! I've used ALOT!
THHHAAANK YYYOOOUUU!!!! it's awesome...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now we know what happened to the parcel that Lois sent, do we have a final list of gifts sent/received? Did everyone get theirs?

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah i'm so glad everyone's gifts were received. . .so should we close the thread?. . . until next year. . .

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I AM THE WORST SECRET SANTA RECIPIENT EVER!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that I never posted pictures of my pressies!!!!
I posted what I had gotten, but words cannot describe such wondeful gifts

I don't want to make excuses but I had a death in the family right before christmas- and my life was really chaotic afterwards. Following that- my (X) job took the internet away from us. Follwing that- I LOST MY JOB!!! :-(

Ok, enough whining from me- fast foward a month or two- we FINALLY got DSL at home!!! and now photobucket will work for me

RENNY: YOU ARE THE BEST SECREST SANTA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry for the MAJOR delay with pics on my behalf. The pressies were soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

So no more stalling, on with the pics!!!!!!!!!

The goodies before I tore into them

look what I got!!!!!!!!!

The MOST awesome pet frame ever!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
maple syrup!

Thank you again Renny!!!!!! You are the best SS anyone can ask for

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I couldn't believe it when I saw this thread pop up again!

Very nice gifts!