Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got the majority of the shopping done, working on a homemade project, have some cute things for the cat(s). Plan to get treats (human and feline) before I mail, but I still feel like there are some things missing. Most of the stuff I got wasn't really on my person's list of likes, but they weren't dislikes either... :dk:

Must go to some different stores and see if I can find something special that catches my eye. Hope my SS likes everything.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm still waiting on the last of my online shopping to come in the mail.  A box came today, but alas, it was for DH.  I hope  what I ordered gets here before Thanksgiving.  I've already got gift wrap, but no tape!   Not even duct tape!  

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have to put up one or two other things for my Santee. I also need a bigger box! I don't post too much so maybe I am your Santee? At least in the hints thread anyway. If ya need more info, ask a snooper.

Last edited:

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, I found the cutest wrapping paper today :)

So, my Santee has plenty of noms for sampling...... I won't say if they are for the human or the fur kids, but I'm pretty such the sampling will go over quite well.

I was at the store today, looking for some decorations for my house when I noticed the gift bags, so cute. I didn't get any but.....it resurrected a memory.... I ALMOST forgot the item I had picked up about a month ago, I had put it in my room as it was too large to keep where I have the only stuffs and completely forgot about it. I most certainly need a different box now

I am almost done Santee. Perhap within this upcoming week I should be able to put the finishing love and caring on your gift, and get it in the post. So if all goes well, you shall have something in 2wks. Not sure if I'm mailing a single package or a couple packages.

​Now, I am ucertain of one thing.

​Santee, are you on the dark side or going to torture me and be on the light side?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
​Santee, are you on the dark side or going to torture me and be on the light side?
That's a good question.

I'm typically a dark sider, but am seriously considering torturing my Santa this year by being a light sider. Actually, not so much torture my Santa, but to have presents to open on Christmas. It will be a quiet Christmas for us this year.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Received the email, and still getting my presie (more like presents) together. Was wrapping up some gifts last night, and still have to pick up a couple fillers

Our gifts will be out on time

Happy Holiday's everyone

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm....I need to find wrapping paper! lol

I founds tons of stuff for my SS yesterday! Wooohoooo! I even found something unexpected and hope my santee will like it! Let's just say it is full of colors!

Now I just need to make sure I include tons of goodies too!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm on the darkside and intend to stay there unless my Santa wants me to wait.  I promise to be good to my Santa and open whenever they wish; I'm content to limit my torturing to my recipient. 

Last edited:

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Well Santee, I'm officially done shopping for your kittie(s). I have a few finishing touches to put on the homemade part of your present then I think I'll do some baking...of course that could be for me, not for you.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, I found the cutest wrapping paper today :)

I have the a feeling I already got my santee wrapping paper.... I don't remember what it looks like or where I put it... but I feel I got it MONTHS ago.... must go looking..

As far as the dark or light side.... I'm honestly undecided this year

OMG! I found the cutest packaging tape!!! I am going to have way too much fun.
Oooh they make fun packing tape now?!?!?!?  Where did you get it?

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the a feeling I already got my santee wrapping paper.... I don't remember what it looks like or where I put it... but I feel I got it MONTHS ago.... must go looking..

As far as the dark or light side.... I'm honestly undecided this year

Oooh they make fun packing tape now?!?!?!?  Where did you get it?

I found it at wal-mart! I didn't know they had it either, but I couldn't pass it up! lol

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a good question.
I'm typically a dark sider, but am seriously considering torturing my Santa this year by being a light sider. Actually, not so much torture my Santa, but to have presents to open on Christmas. It will be a quiet Christmas for us this year.
Perhaps your Santa is a lightsider too, so who'd be torturing who in this case? Hmmm.

and a quick hijack, it's going to be very quiet here too..... You'd be more than welcome to come and stay the weekend (and your hubby of course), but I think I'm a little too far away..... though the thought is great, I would LOVE to have you over for a nice quiet Christmas. (my girls adore you, Kendra is still so very in love with the tshirt you made of Brandy, and Kayleigh wants you to teach her to sew/crochet/knit/anything). It would be quite the honor to meet you :)

Hmmmm....I need to find wrapping paper! lol

I founds tons of stuff for my SS yesterday! Wooohoooo! I even found something unexpected and hope my santee will like it! Let's just say it is full of colors!

Now I just need to make sure I include tons of goodies too!!

I will LOVE it.... I like colours, just not pastels too much. And.............

nom nom nom nom. Just make sure you let me know if there's homemade edibles in it, as I am probably waiting untill close to Christmas to ope even though traditionally I am a darksider.

I'm on the darkside and intend to stay there unless my Santa wants me to wait.  I promise to be good to my Santa and open whenever they wish; I'm content to limit my torturing to my recipient. 

hee hee hee. I am not surprised at your last statement.

Well Santee, I'm officially done shopping for your kittie(s). I have a few finishing touches to put on the homemade part of your present then I think I'll do some baking...of course that could be for me, not for you.

again I say, NOM nom nom. See my comment about regarding human Noms.... I don't want to have them sit in the box untill Christmas.

Tell me, will you be hand delivering my present?

:)

Now, for my wee update.

Guess what?

I wrapped my first present today.

Was it for my Santee? Or perhaps my children? Maybe for the furkids since on my shopping weekend, the humane society had a table set up in Walmart, filled with cat and dog toys and all the monies went to the animals...... so I picked up a couple items. Maybe I wrapped them and hide em, since my kittehs can smell nip a mile away.

I'm excited now.

My one daughter wants to put up the Christmas tree already.

My oldest wants to wait.

So we decorated a little bit outside instead. And odds are the tree will go up as usual, on the first weekend of December.

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm waiting for 3 more things to arrive in the mail then off it goes....is it going to you?

I only have one problem.....I just put everything in the box I had and it doesnt all fit, haha so hubby will have to bring a bigger box home tonight from work!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lynda (Milkmaid) and I went to the Christmas market yesterday and we both bought some extras for our santees. So I have spent all morning today wrapping up. But I definitely need a bigger box and will go and get one tomorrow. And then it is into the mail! So exciting.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been busy working with the goodies and hope my recipient likes what I created. (One didn't quite work out as planned so need to rethink it. )
Also managed to get to the store and pick up a couple of items so I can finish the other projects. :clap:

Plan to have everything done so I can mail the beginning of December. :D

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Think I am done 
 just got to wrap and post so look out santee
 it could be on its way pretty soon 

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was going to wrap the presents today, :present: then realized that my camera battery is dead and I wanted to take some pictures :pix: before I wrap the hand made goodies. OK, so all I have to wrap so far are hand made goodies. I realized this morning :doh3: that I still have to shop for c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e :drool: and kitty treats. :Kitty Food:

:wait: for the battery to finish charging......... :sigh: