Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is on the way. I apologize to my Santee for forcing her to be a light-sider this year. I had everything ready to go but realized I forgot one crucial thing....a box big enough! I got one on Sunday (thanks to MIL, so it's HER cats' hair in the box, not mine) and it is current in transit. I hope you like everything. I wanted to get more but darn finances limited it a bit. It should be there Thursday or Friday so start stalking your mail box later in the week.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SS, I have seen that your package has hit at least 2 states already! Am I counting mine or not? Should I count the state of confusion that I was in at the end due to a long day with the family? :clap: It will arrive before Christmas.... I hope you feel spoiled!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is on the way. I apologize to my Santee for forcing her to be a light-sider this year. 

I hope you like everything. I wanted to get more but darn finances limited it a bit. It should be there Thursday or Friday so start stalking your mail box later in the week.
I know how this is. I finally got mine off today. I hated being so late, but finances and such prevented me from sending earlier. I hope my person likes her things. I had to make almost everything (except a few small bits which will be insanely obvious if she shakes the box... did I just leave a hint?). Chocolate was one thing I didn't get to put very much in... but I believe my person will like what she did get. I couldn't find Tim Tams to save my life!

Alison Joy, yes, thank you for everything. I've caught the girls mauling the one toy with the crinkly stuff inside the plush. Namely Portia... she's been quite the stinker since the vet visit.

Amanda

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The post office is driving me crazy!
I mailed my SS gift on Wednesday. Tracking info shows expected delivery... yesterday... however it doesn't look like it has left the state yet.

Trust me hun, I COMPLETELY understand! I sent my SS gift Nov. 30th and have no sweet clue where it is right now.
Ooooioooooooo I wonder if you are my SS!!! I'm so excited, and so happy that I still have that really super special thing to look forward to now that all the excitement of Christmas is over :clap:

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I mailed my SS gift on Wednesday. Tracking info shows expected delivery... yesterday... however it doesn't look like it has left the state yet.

Trust me hun, I COMPLETELY understand! I sent my SS gift Nov. 30th and have no sweet clue where it is right now.
Me too, according to the post office it should have arrived..

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Trust me hun, I COMPLETELY understand! I sent my SS gift Nov. 30th and have no sweet clue where it is right now. :doh3:
Me too, according to the post office it should have arrived..

Add me to that list. My SS should have gotten her gift by now! Maybe she just hasn't posted...