Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last year, I shipped very early to a light-sider.  This year, I don't remember my person saying either way, so I am assuming they are on the darkside...

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last year, I shipped very early to a light-sider.  This year, I don't remember my person saying either way, so I am assuming they are on the darkside...

wonder who that was :p

i did open some stuff though Blaine made me or was it the gnomes :D

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooooooooooh!!!! Fed Ex dropped off a box with lots of goodies and a lot of them are gifts. :clap:

There's a big bag of pretties I am having fun sifting through thinking of things to make out of them. Whatever will they be?

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Dear SS....I didn't get as much done on your homemade pressie this weekend as I would have liked, but I did find some great___________ and an __________ while doing my shopping today. I also found some awesome __________ that I hope your kitties will love!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
wonder who that was :p

i did open some stuff though Blaine made me or was it the gnomes :D
I wonder who that was, too.  I was totally surprised when you posted a familiar llama related gift on Facebook before Christmas. 

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay, I have ordered my "main" gift now.  Forget what I said earlier about being finished shopping online. 
  I still need to pick up some _______________, though, because I think my Santee would be very surprised to open the box and find it missing.  As for a hint about the main gift, it is very small, inexpensive, and will come with a business card and an explanation.  Hmm, wonder if my Santee reads this thread...

Last edited:

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I decided to wait until the end of the month to send.
I always send air anyway, so it'll take no time to arrive at it's destination.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope my santee isn't too mad that I won't be shipping until probally mid December!  I really need to check the last shipping date for Christmas for their country/area!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sent a little gift today, unfortunately due to new rules at the post office. They outted me. So I will be sending the main package soon. Oh well :lol3: they were gonna find out eventually

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Was it for you???
Yes!  For me! 

I have to locate all my Santa Stash so I don't forget to mail anything.  I couldn't get everything in the Secret Santa Trunk where I like to keep the gifts, so some of the pressies are in bags up in my closet.  This will go down in history as the first year Daisy
hasn't gotten her hands on my recipient's gifts. 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I, as usual, have not really started shopping :lol3: I perform best under pressure, no really, i mean that, like I write my best papers the night before they are due :cringe: I do have a list of things that I will eventually get my SS, now if I could just remember where I put it :doh2:

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear Santee:

I consider myself a pretty creative person, but I think I just outdid myself today making one of your gifts. I started around 6AM and just finished it about 3PM (with about an hour break in there somewhere). I really, really hope you like it as much as I do.

And the best thing of it all (for you)? This is only the first one that I'm making for you!! :wavey:

You are going to be so spoiled (and well deserved)!!!

:D

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Think I may torture my person this year and not send early like I usually do :clap::clap::clap:
I don't mind a little torture now and again. DH and I aren't exchanging this year so SS presents will probably be all that I open. I'm staying on the light side and torturing my Santa back by waiting until Christmas to open it. :lol3:

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Santee:
I consider myself a pretty creative person, but I think I just outdid myself today making one of your gifts. I started around 6AM and just finished it about 3PM (with about an hour break in there somewhere). I really, really hope you like it as much as I do.
And the best thing of it all (for you)? This is only the first one that I'm making for you!! :wavey:
:D
Awwww I'm sure I will love it! :clap:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear Santee:
And the best thing of it all (for you)? This is only the first one that I'm making for you!!

You have such pretty things in your shop.  Can't wait to see what you've made!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that I really am finished with my online shopping, I have to wait for what I've ordered to come in before I can ship!  That's okay...I have it on good authority that my Santee is a patient person. 
  I just have too much fun with Secret Santa. 

Last edited: