Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

I think I should be finished by then.

Now, does anyone know where I can get a movie called "When Alpacas Attack"? I don't really care for those animal attack movies, but my person said they wanted this one. Well, not in so many words...
Hmmm, maybe try national geographic!

Originally Posted by jennyranson

To my Dear Santee

I apologise for going out to dinner tonight. While I was out, my cats got into the box of things that were earmarked for you and spread them all over the floor. I came home to catnip everywhere and felines as high as kites on their backs with paws waving in the air! But do not worry - all will be well by the time I need to mail it. The packaging may smell of catnip, though!
Kitters is Inspector #9. Always checks out every new box that comes in!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just noticed the biggest hint I can point out ever! A picture of one of my recipient,s cats is on the sample of the new TCS 'Upgrading the Site' Forum.......Even weirder is my name is also on there!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Hmmm, maybe try national geographic!
My Santee will be thrilled!

Originally Posted by cheylink

I just noticed the biggest hint I can point out ever! A picture of one of my recipient,s cats is on the sample of the new TCS 'Upgrading the Site' Forum.......Even weirder is my name is also on there!
I checked out the pics and no Speck or Daisy...

That is a very generous hint!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bumping this...can't have the Secret Santa Discussion Thread on page 2!

And to my recipient: The flu has been a temporary set back. But the little something I ordered and thought was hopelessly lost has been delivered.
Since I don't want to put my germy hands on the chocolate (even though it's wrapped and I do wash my hands
), I plan to wait until the weekend and do then some serious shopping. Still haven't found a "special" gift yet...don't know what it will be, but I'll know it when I see it...

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I've ordered the last item for my Santee.
Or maybe not. Who knows when another "perfect" gift will show up. So once the item gets here all that's left to do is pack everything up and hide it from the kitties until Christmas. Or do I send it to my Santee so s/he can hide it from his/her kitties?

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have some great ideas going now that I've had time to do a little looking around and studying my person's hints post some more.

I just ordered some __________ to put inside the ____________. I have never tried to make a ___________ before so I'm not sure how it will turn out, but we'll see ;)
I wonder if _______________ will like it?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bought a _____________ that is very close to my recipient's favorite color.  However, it's not something that would commonly be worn or used as a decoration.  What could it be?

And in other news, a Snooper contacted me again today.  This is so exciting! 

Last edited:

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to wait to post this, so it wasn't a big giveaway hint.

I started making something for my ss, then he/she/they posted their favourite colours - and they hate the colours I'm using! Ha ha! 

I think today I might try out a potential recipe of something to send to my santee...... Maybe edible?......