Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

Its too quiet in here... sounds like everyone is out shopping!
Some members are being very quiet this year. I think there are new strategies at work.

I feel like I'm way behind in my shopping. But that's probably because I shipped so early last year, fearing my package wouldn't make it overseas in time. The question is, do I have an overseas Santee again this year? Hmm...I'll have to check that email to be sure.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS, I picked up something for you while I was out today! I can't wait to put it together!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a funny story.....For the past couple of years I pretended to be a SS snooper for my own recipients
. That was sooooo fun because they still didn't know it was me
. This year it's a little more tricky
I have been working on my gifts.... I really hope my recipient loves them, they are from the

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Just a funny story.....For the past couple of years I pretended to be a SS snooper for my own recipients
I have been working on my gifts.... I really hope my recipient loves them, they are from the
HAHAHAHA! I LOVE that level of deviousness!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My SS did that last year. I had no clue

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Very clever!

To my victim, er, recipient...saw a pressie for your cat or cats. Am planning to make a trip back to the store soon. On the downside, something I ordered online hasn't arrived. I am starting to fret...

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My dear Santee:

I got the prototype done this morning for the present I'm making for you. My cats are testing it out for a few days before I finish one for you. My cats think its really cool. I suspect yours will too.

Oops - did I just admit to getting a present for the cats?!?!?!?!? Imagine that!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
woo! the shopping is getting hot and heavy around here!

Just a reminder, there are 2 months til Christmas, if you think you are not going to be able to fulfill your obligation, please let me know as soon as possible!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

woo! the shopping is getting hot and heavy around here!

Just a reminder, there are 2 months til Christmas, if you think you are not going to be able to fulfill your obligation, please let me know as soon as possible!
What if you like everything you got so much you dont wanna share...

Hehe just kidding...I got doubles so I had some for myself too.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate to admit that I haven't even started yet,I am waiting for my hubby to get back on to normal time at work so we have some spare cash.I know exactly what I'm getting though and we have a local place that sells the local thing that I need to buy that my ss will
x

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Well I'm on my way into town sooooooo I might puck q few things up
Say what?!?!?!?!?!

Stopped brainstorming. Have ideas, just wondering if recipient will like them.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I think I should be finished by then.

Now, does anyone know where I can get a movie called "When Alpacas Attack"? I don't really care for those animal attack movies, but my person said they wanted this one. Well, not in so many words...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

I think I should be finished by then.

Now, does anyone know where I can get a movie called "When Alpacas Attack"? I don't really care for those animal attack movies, but my person said they wanted this one. Well, not in so many words...

you must be very good at reading in between the lines LOL

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To my Dear Santee

I apologise for going out to dinner tonight. While I was out, my cats got into the box of things that were earmarked for you and spread them all over the floor. I came home to catnip everywhere and felines as high as kites on their backs with paws waving in the air! But do not worry - all will be well by the time I need to mail it. The packaging may smell of catnip, though!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

To my Dear Santee

I apologise for going out to dinner tonight. While I was out, my cats got into the box of things that were earmarked for you and spread them all over the floor. I came home to catnip everywhere and felines as high as kites on their backs with paws waving in the air! But do not worry - all will be well by the time I need to mail it. The packaging may smell of catnip, though!
HAHA! Glad it got the kitty seal of approval! (will it come with a stamp saying, "Inspected by #7"?) LOL