Question Of The Day, Sunday, January 7, 2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually drink coffee, but I do love iced tea. I really only love the black teas, my favorite is Earl Grey. In my store, I see many different types of tea come in. We are always getting something different. We have many customers that count on us for British teas like Typhoo, Thompson's, Lyon's, and more. The best black tea I ever had began with an 'A' and I can't find it anymore, but it was grown in Ceylon and was really fresh and medium-strong. I drink my tea black as well as coffee. I love the Starbucks cold brew.
you love iced tea, and your favorite tea is Earl Grey!!! :clap: really very nice!!

that sounds like a wonderful store, to stock many different types of tea, and good ones too! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll drink coffee both hot and iced, but I only like my tea hot. With honey (sugar works in a pinch). I'm not too picky about different flavors, but I've been into chai recently.
you only like hot tea, preferably with honey!!! :thumbsup: and you've been having chai recently! most excellent!! :)

i've never tried chai, though it does sound interesting. :agree:

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like decaffinated iced tea with either lemon or orange slices and Stevia. Restaurants here don't have decaf iced tea so I have either regular hot or iced tea when I eat out.
I drink decafe coffee occasionally, with only plain or flavored creamer, no sweetener.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, a nice hot cup of Chai Tea sounds good... maybe today..

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Iced tea with extra lemon. In fact, its about 15 outside and I'm sitting here all bundled up, heat going and drinking a glass with ice in it.:crackup: I don't like green tea though. I'll only have hot tea when I have a bad cold. I don't like coffee.
you prefer iced tea with lemon!!! :thumbsup: awesome!! :)

wow! very cold outside, you're bundled up with heat going, and you're drinking a glass of iced tea. :cold:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All this talk of tea during this cold weather has got me to try a black tea with mango/passionfruit. It smells wonderful. Also, yesterday, I bought kettle-brewed iced tea at Trader Joe's - black and white tea with a hint of mint. Delicious.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like hot tea. No matter the flavor, I always feel sick and want to hurl, lol. The flavored teas are the worst for me.
As for iced tea- only when I am eating freshly popped popcorn. Don't know why, but it's something I've always done since I was a kid. Otherwise, I don't drink iced tea either.

Long Island Ice Tea however......
hot tea makes you feel ill! hot caffeinated tea makes me feel...queasy, but not decaffeinated hot tea. :dunno:

and you enjoy iced tea only when eating freshly popped popcorn!!! :thumbsup: great!! it's interesting, the different foods/beverages we like to enjoy at the same time! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot tea all the time,preferably Constant Comment decalf. I even order hot water when I eat at truck stop restaurants and bring my own tea bag.

I like cold tea,lightly sweetened. And a good cup of coffee when needed on long runs. But hot tea is my favourite.
you enjoy hot tea, and have it often, and prefer Constant Comment decaf!!!:clap: awesome!! :D

you also like cold tea, lightly sweetened! great!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Huge tea drinker/lover here!

I prefer hot, during the cooler and winter months. Although I can enjoy the occasional cold tea, granted when it is really hot I'll lean towards carbonated drinks or cocktails.

And I prefer David's Tea. Which includes a lot of faves from them :cloud9:
you're a tea lover!! :banana1:

you prefer hot tea during the cool/cold weather months, and sometimes cold tea!!! :thumbsup: really very nice!! :) hmmm...David's Tea. not a brand i'm familiar with, so will have to look into it online!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always hated tea until I tried Green Tea with lemon flavouring. I now drink it somewhat regularly, especially during the chilly winter months.
you drink Green Tea with lemon flavoring often!!! :clap: most excellent! i'm so glad you've found a tea that you enjoy!! :D

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never really liked iced tea. I'll drink hot herbal teas sometimes in the evenings but in general I'm not a big tea drinker.
you'll have hot herbal teas sometimes in the evenings, though you're not a big tea drinker!!! :thumbsup: that sounds great!! :agree: i enjoy having a hot cup of tea during the evening or overnight, it soothes...relaxes me.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a coffee drinker. However, I used to love iced tea and drank a lot of it. I still love it, but I can't drink much anymore because of my CKD. So I'm stuck with water. And more water. I'm always thirsty so I drink close to a gallon a day. (I'm so sick of water, I want tea)
:alright: :hugs:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love tea. If I'm having hot tea, I like English breakfast tea with half & half and sugar. I love iced tea also. Plain sweet tea but I also like it unsweetened sometimes. I love raspberry and peach sweet tea also. Dunkin Donuts and Popeyes have great iced tea.
you love both hot and cold/iced teas!!! :cloud9: most awesome!!

mmmm....English Breakfast tea! :yummy: i've never had raspberry or peach sweet tea -- they sound like they'd taste really good! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For mornings I am definitely a coffee drinker. I do occasionally want a cup of hot tea. I usually have either English Breakfast with a little sugar and milk or Constant Comment with nothing added.

I do drink iced tea in the summer, no sugar just a little lemon. My favorite for iced tea is Luzianne.
you like hot tea, either English Breakfast tea with milk and a little sugar, or Constant Comment tea occasionally!!! :thumbsup: awesome!! :)

and you drink iced tea with a little lemon and no sugar, in the summer! great!! ahhh, Luzianne!!! :redheartpump: it's been years since i've had Luzianne tea, but it truly is an excellent tea.