Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

He actually looks very like his dad sometimes but as the only photo I have of his dad is from the breeder's web page I can't share that here.  
    Of course what many of the people I know say when they see Mouse is that 'he is very gray' so on that basis of course he is going to look like his mom and dad!  
   One thing for sure - they are all very, very gray.  
He's just gorgeous all around. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

He's just gorgeous all around. 
Thank you from Mouse - there's a lot of him to look around with him being so round so it's just as well he looks pretty from all directions.  

Oh, for anyone who didn't realize - that is his fur-mom, Jems, on his right hand side  (to his left if you are looking at the photo), and in the left hand photo above.   She was still feeding him then - I am told she is much more spherical these days .  

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

He actually looks very like his dad sometimes but as the only photo I have of his dad is from the breeder's web page I can't share that here.  
    Of course what many of the people I know say when they see Mouse is that 'he is very gray' so on that basis of course he is going to look like his mom and dad!  
   One thing for sure - they are all very, very gray.  
Is that his momma?! Wow! She's a beauty! 
 And is that a little Mouse?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Is that his momma?! Wow! She's a beauty! 
 And is that a little Mouse?
   'Little Mouse'!     I don't think he was ever little.  But yes, the first picture is of Jems my kitty's adorably cheeky fur-mom, and the second picture shows Jems to the back and mini-Mouse in the foreground.  He was a lot smaller than his mama there but the perspective of the the photo makes him look huge.  

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

'Little Mouse'!     I don't think he was ever little.  But yes, the first picture is of Jems my kitty's adorably cheeky fur-mom, and the second picture shows Jems to the back and mini-Mouse in the foreground.  He was a lot smaller than his mama there but the perspective of the the photo makes him look huge.  
He's a way smaller Mouse in the pic than he is now... that's for sure 
 His momma is so pretty! Very regal looking 

And you can see that even since he was his tiny self, Mouse's face tells me he was up to something. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Sooo cute and mischievous!
Aha! So that's what you mean by "growing into the ears", Mouse really had (has) quite the ears and... do I spot a very round belly on him?
Heheh, when he was about 10 or 11 weeks old he went through what I can only describe as a kind of 'tubular' phase, where he went from being chubby, round kitten with rolls of skin down his little legs to being a long limbed muscular young cat.  Initially he hadn't developed defined muscles and was (as I suspect he always will be) just a tad tubby.  The effect was one of decidedly rounded tubular body.  
    He was very cute, and still is of course.  He did grow in to his ears a little which is a shame as if they were slightly larger he would be an even more special Russian Blue kitty than he is according to the professional judges.  Of course they only ever saw him when he was on his best behaviour and not peforming like a circus cat on nip so they never saw him at his 'best'.   

Something tells me that Grin's kitties have more than a passing resemblance to Mouse, and not only in the looks deparment.

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Heheh, when he was about 10 or 11 weeks old he went through what I can only describe as a kind of 'tubular' phase, where he went from being chubby, round kitten with rolls of skin down his little legs to being a long limbed muscular young cat.  Initially he hadn't developed defined muscles and was (as I suspect he always will be) just a tad tubby.  The effect was one of decidedly rounded tubular body.  
    He was very cute, and still is of course.  He did grow in to his ears a little which is a shame as if they were slightly larger he would be an even more special Russian Blue kitty than he is according to the professional judges.  Of course they only ever saw him when he was on his best behaviour and not peforming like a circus cat on nip so they never saw him at his 'best'.   

Something tells me that Grin's kitties have more than a passing resemblance to Mouse, and not only in the looks deparment.
I think Mouse will always be cute with his little antics 
 It's always pleasant to hear and see Mouse's stories. Please do continue to share! 

What do you mean about Grin's kitties? I'm interested to know 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is such a great picture. what is he "borrowing" from you with his right paw? A piece of clothing? the other day I found a shirt of mine that Sophie "borrowed" and stashed behind the blinds at the sliding glass door where she likes to sit. She has a thing for snuggling with my clothes- especially ones I have recently worn. 

His expression is priceless. There's so much going on behind those beautiful green eyes.  He was a gorgeous kitten and has only gotten more handsome with age. 

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I have an all-black boy and nothing that even resembles string is safe from him: shoelaces, pyjama ties,  any belt, fringes that dangle, cord from the blinds. Thank goodness he is not into cables like those from my computer, a fan or, heaven forbid, a hot iron. He loves fishing pole toys and will grab the string and bite it so DaBird has seen better days. I now have one with wire which he can't bite and I just attached the DaBird feathers to it, now everybody is happy. But I still have to watch my shoelaces as he will still attack them if they are not tied. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is defo my picture of the month - he is such a beautiful cat
   They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there is beauty in everything - even a 10 week old Mouse with a plot in his eye is loved by someone!    
      Thank you @evamilly, I will be sure to give Mouseman some extra belly skritches for you this evening.   

For me there are so many beautiful cats on this thread - and yes, even those sneeky little non-blue critters hiding behind 'warning' messages look kind of cute.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ah, let me see, lucky to have Mouse.... 
    Yeh, I guess I quite like being reminded I'm alive, like this morning when I was standing innocently in front of my wardrobe trying to find some clothes that fitted me that I could wear today and then without any warning what so ever (he has this evil ability to be completely silent when he wants) I feel 10 lb of kitty launch on to my back, paws gripping on to my shoulders and hanging on for his life in the hope of finding some little space he could crawl in to at the top of the cupboard.   No chance.   Everything far too tightly packed.  There was no way he was letting go though and he had me standing, bent over double so he didn't try to scale his way up on to my head, laughing till I couldn't breath, for about 3 minutes.  Finally he gave up and jumped back down to the floor.  Lucky?   Yeh - lucky he didn't use his claws to hang on so I still have all the skin on my back.  

Nope, I couldn't see any tuxedo cats either.... but hey Magiksgirl, I love that new window ice scraper / wiper you've got there.   Does it a scrape and polish all in one go?   It looks a bit awkward to handle but I bet the windows have a good shine when that white mitten's done its job.