Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

horatiothecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, Horatio is quite a looker!  
   He has grown in to a very handsome young cat. He looks very gentle too, esp the way he's tucking his paws in.  Keep the photos coming, I could look at him all day - though Mouse would probably get jealous and come sit in front of the computer screen.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I was inspired to go upload the pictures I've been taking of Mouse over the past week, so here are a few of my blue one - on top of his cat tree (now over 2 meters high because I've fixed it to the top of a little cabinet), and looking a bit sleepy eyed.   Oh yes, and another one of him being sneeky and hiding behind the shower curtain while he drinks some water off the bottom of the bath... 

Can'r resist sneaking this one in, he's giving my hand a little wash.  It's like a mutual grooming session sometimes when he wakes up, I stroke him and give him little kisses and he grooms my hands and face.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you @Crazy4Strays  .   It looks to me like you have a handsome blue kitteh in your home too, going by your avatar.  
   Can we be introduced?  I'd love to see some more photos here.

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I shared some photos of my sweet gray kitty earlier in the thread, but I'm always happy to share more.

Looks like photobucket is having a bug. I'll see if I can figure it out and post more photos of my Tiger.

Being all gray, he doesn't look like a Tiger but the name just stuck.

Last edited:

sfulmore85

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have been enjoying looking at what seems to be a growing number of gray / blue cats here on TCS, whether they have a specific pedigree such as British or Russian Blue, or Korat, or have the all gray or mostly gray colouring known as Maltese.

I have enjoyed viewing threads for black cats, white cats, tuxedo cats and calicos, and patiently looked out  for one just for the blue / gray cats that are so special to me. I feel they deserve a photo thread all of their own so here it is.  :D  

I would love to see pictures of all the other blue / gray cats we TCS members devote our lives to so please share your photos here.  :please:

To start it off here is yet another picture of Mouse....  :heart4:

Here's my boy Blu

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Blu is very cute.  
    He has that sleek otter look that Mouse had when he was a few months old.  
   Is Blu an expert wriggler by any chance?  He looks very fit.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I shared some photos of my sweet gray kitty earlier in the thread, but I'm always happy to share more.

Looks like photobucket is having a bug. I'll see if I can figure it out and post more photos of my Tiger.

Being all gray, he doesn't look like a Tiger but the name just stuck.
 Ah ha, this will be why I haven't seen them, I seem to have problems viewing anything in Photobucket.   
      I like the name Tiger for a blule cat - he is a masked tiger.  

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright, here are some pictures of my handsome boy. I had to put the picture into the Microsoft Paint program and manually black out part of my phone number on Tiger's ID tag, because I didn't want that visible on the Internet.

@MServant, you should be able to see these pictures okay. I direct uploaded them since Photobucket wasn't working.

Last edited:

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Amazing how beautiful these cats are, great pics too...WOW!!!! 

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was excited when I took the one on top. I love the way that it showcases his beautiful eyes. Many pictures that I take of him, he looks away or closes his eyes.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Crazy4Strays   Tiger is stunning, and you're right, his eyes are amazing.  Much more of a clear green than Mouse's - though of course Mouse is always going to be gorgeous in my eyes.   
    They are beautiful photographs.

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Crazy4Strays
  Tiger is stunning, and you're right, his eyes are amazing.  Much more of a clear green than Mouse's - though of course Mouse is always going to be gorgeous in my eyes.   :heart3:     They are beautiful photographs.
Thanks for the kind words!

I feel so blessed to have Tiger in our lives. We had no plans at all to have a cat.

But one day he walked into our house (literally) and adopted us.

He was truly the start of me becoming a cat lover. Now not only do I have him and my inherited rehabbed elderly cat, I also foster cats for a local rescue.

Last edited:

horatiothecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Consider yourself Lucky!. While I had to pay 200 usd to get my hands on a russian blue yours just poped up in front of your Door.

Last edited:

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So this is a breed?

I do feel very lucky to have been picked by him. Oftentimes people talk about "trapping" stray cats and such. In my case, there was no trapping involved, he ran right into my house!

I do have to wonder if he was a lost pet though, especially since he was already neutered. However he had no collar and no microchip and our calling around and placing an ad drew no replies.