Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I just realized I didn't post any of Mouse's recent belly shots on this thread!   I'm not so sure about him being smart like MagiksGirl suggested, or as silvery and sleek as Xena, but he's certainly been doing a lot of cute posing recently.  I'm trying to tell my self that his belly only looks big because he's got a fine covering of winter fur at the moment.

I think he looks particularly handsome in amongst his boxes and packing paper (above), but this last picture has to be one of the funniest and least flattering photos I've taken of my spherical cat.... 

Last edited:

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I don't know what he is doing in that last picture but it surely got a giggle from me. And yes, spherical is a good description of that picture although the others just show he is not a kitten anymore and has let himself go just a wee bit since he is not being shown anymore (besides here) so he does not have to watch his figure anymore hah hah 

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
mservant mservant Mouse is absolutely Purrfect! I love his color, fur and he looks like a kitty I want to snuggle and kiss :D

And baby Mouse, I can't even take the cuteness it's too much! :)

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Baby Mouse!
I adore kitten pictures! Such an expressive little face! I can see what you mean about the little pouch though 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you @LotsofFur  , as Mouse is always game for belly rubs and kisses I will add in some extra from you tonight.  

@MagiksGirl   His pouch was pretty awesome from the moment he was born I'm told.  Mouse was born weighing right at the top of the normal kitten birth weights and stayed just at the top of it right through his time with his fur-mom.  He had no siblings so no competition for food which I guess meant he got all the cream.  Mouse is funny though as I think he is more cuddle driven than food.  He loves physical contact and reassurance and will seek that before he starts to ask for food or water if he's been on his own for a while or when he wakes up.  

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@MServant  ah... so he's an only child! How nice for him! He must have gotten used to getting all the attention from his fur mom and now wants it from his humans as well 
 How lovely of mouse 
 I wish my Tuxedo Wanda was the same though... that spoiled princess 

evamilly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:lol3:     Thank you @segelkatt
, I'm glad other people can have a good laugh looking at Mouse's photos too.   He was actually showing off a bit I guess, because he was grooming his belly fluff and showing off he's not too tubby to reach such places (yet).    He does not seem to think kitty-gym is called for, and that rolling about on the floor showing off his belly is sufficient for a middle aged man-cat with middle - age spread.   Mind you, I am not a very good example for him so shouldn't mock him too much.    I'm afraid he didn't think he had to look after his figure even when he was showing off to judges: he has always been confident that his purrsonality and snuggly fur would win the most exacting of judges over.   I am pleased to say his confidence in himself was not misplaced (even if most of them did note down that he was a little chubby).  :heart3:    Mouse started out his young life as a chub and when he was first learning to stand and walk his legs had little rolls of 'skin' down them and his round belly pretty much held him upright so I guess he thinks that's how his body is meant to be.  :dk:  :happy3:
Ahh bless, what a beautiful kitten he was- no wonder he is such a cutie now . He does make me laugh, he is always up to something in your photos lol

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Princess Xena and her furs.  
     She seems to approve of her new wares.  Lucky Xena.

@evamilly   and @MagiksGirl   For around 22 to 23 hours of the day Mouse now gets up to a lot of sleeping 
   but yes, the rest of the time he is a very proficient pest who knows how to control his humans. 
  This morning for example I woke up, looked down at the end of my bed and saw a Mouse there looking back at me:  he rolled over on his back with his front paws crooked up and back legs stretched out and I knew what I had to do. 
   Belly rubs were my command so belly rubs I gave.   It is a hard life here in the Mouse house.  

Last edited:

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Princess Xena and her furs.  
     She seems to approve of her new wares.  Lucky Xena.
She is such a Diva! This was actually supposed to be my blanket (DH got it for me.) We have a tradition, that when the weather starts to get cooler- he gets me a new polar fleece. Well this has a big picture of a cat on it, and Xena I guess had to have it- considering it is super thick and soft. I could not take it from her. Not the ruler of my house, her majesty gets what her majesty wants heh