PiPi and other cats :-)

linda carella

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bell just scratched me this morning. I let him out and he was going to chase a rabbit. So I quickly picked him up and put him in the house. My stomach is all scratched up. Ugh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bell just scratched me this morning. I let him out and he was going to chase a rabbit. So I quickly picked him up and put him in the house. My stomach is all scratched up. Ugh
Sorry about your scratches Linda. I have finally been able to fasten the harness on Pi. We will have to do this in the house for s couple of weeks until he walks comfortably on it before I take him in the yard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7bt0boe0g1ixcri/2015-05-08 17.38.19.mov?dl=0

linda carella

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That Is wonderful that u got that on him. Keep us posted. The weather had been so beautifully. They power washed the condo today and my fur babies were under the bed all day. Poor Nemo threw up and bell was under the bed with Gwen.

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That Is wonderful that u got that on him. Keep us posted. The weather had been so beautifully. They power washed the condo today and my fur babies were under the bed all day. Poor Nemo threw up and bell was under the bed with Gwen.
Oh the poor babies and little Nemo what a shame. Today Pi refused the harness but did let me put on his collar which he wore for 15 minute or so. Then he started trying to bite the name tag that dangles off it so I took the collar off. A little bit at a time I think will eventually get us there--like the tortoise you know.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pi scratched my arm back in February when I tried to put him in the pet carrier to go to the vet. I still have a light red 2" scare. It's fading but sure is taking its time to do it.
I got scratched by blighty same reason but I didn't get anywhere near to the carrier let alone catch him, poor baby.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi strangers. I've been off for a bit as something went wrong with my thing!!! My emails weren't coming in. Everything had to keep being re switched on and now I have to redo my subscriptions and I don't know how to get there on my phone. Help :'(

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi strangers. I've been off for a bit as something went wrong with my thing!!! My emails weren't coming in. Everything had to keep being re switched on and now I have to redo my subscriptions and I don't know how to get there on my phone. Help :'(
Hi Stewball Judy! I was wondering where you were and was about to email you. Guess it wouldn't have done any good though with your troubles. I hope you can get your phone set up again. What kind of phone do you have? BTW did you see the video of Pi in his harness? Just scroll up a few postings in this thread to find it if you didn't.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Stewball Judy! I was wondering where you were and was about to email you. Guess it wouldn't have done any good though with your troubles. I hope you can get your phone set up again. What kind of phone do you have? BTW did you see the video of Pi in his harness? Just scroll up a few postings in this thread to find it if you didn't.
Hi Judy,
he didn't look very happy or co-operative. He seemed to be pulling back. I hope he does get used to the harness but that walking him around outside won't make him want to be outside again. Sorry I'm a bit negative today. I'm not feeling on top of the world.
How're you and po pi and happy?

how are you Linda?

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Judy,
he didn't look very happy or co-operative. He seemed to be pulling back. I hope he does get used to the harness but that walking him around outside won't make him want to be outside again. Sorry I'm a bit negative today. I'm not feeling on top of the world.
How're you and po pi and happy?

how are you Linda?
Happy, Pi and I are well. Right now Happy is at the groomer where he goes every 6 weeks. Pi and I are on the porch waiting for him to come home. I think Pi actually missed him a bit.

Regarding the harness--no he doesn't love it but I am just so glad he had finally let me fasten it on him. Took weeks to get to that place. I don't know if it will make him want to go out more but if he wears his harness I'd be happy to take him out in the yard daily. He loves to sit on my bedroom vanity which is in front of a double window. I open the window in the morning while I'm dressing and washing up. It has a sturdy screen of course. It is a second floor window so he can see his entire backyard from there as well as most of the neighbors yards on both sides. His former territory. He sits there transfixed watching birds, rabbits and squirrels. Sometimes he cries a bit but it doesn't last long.

Feel better soon.

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Linda and Judy (Stewball). Just updated my Facebook page and wanted to show you the background photo I took this afternoon so took a screen shot of the FB page banner.

"Summer is almost here Hap. Pi seems to be saying as he gazes out at his beloved backyard and flowers."

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello pretty lady.
I don't do Facebook.
I'm feeling a bit better thanks. Still got an achey head but legs are fine now.
I just want to be able to sleep tonight.

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello pretty lady.
I don't do Facebook.
Did you have a flu or something? Doesn't sound like fun.

linda carella

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hi guys I miss you guys. Judy I am sorry you are so down. Sometimes I get achey and the achness wears me down too. I had lyme last year and I think that sometimes It flares up on me.Just hug your two fur babies. I do face book judy. I will try and friend you ok.My bell is doing so well. He comes in and out all day. But It seems that it is more in than out. Also now I can go away and leave both cats home alone.Bell still comes in every night.I also only feed him in the house. I let him out at 6:00 in the morning but he comes back in after 20 min. And sleeps all morning. MY Cat qwen is starting to respect Bell. She does not try and attack him anymore. Judy I love the picture of PiPi looking out your screen. I hope the harness works. But just know if it does not It is ok to make him stay in.

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello pretty lady.
I don't do Facebook.
Stewball can we coax you to join Facebook?