PiPi and other cats :-)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's just something about Facebook that puts me off. I can't explain it. What annoys me that adverts or special little videos assume that everybody has Facebook. I'm quite happy with TCS and you lot. :-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There's just something about Facebook that puts me off. I can't explain it. What annoys me that adverts or special little videos assume that everybody has Facebook. I'm quite happy with TCS and you lot. :-)[/quote

I understand. Actually I joined a few years back solely because I was on my high school reunion committee acting as communications officer and I found a lot of our class members through searching for them on Facebook. Today I keep up with them through FB. Linda and I just became FB friends and I got to see her husband and grandchildren as well as Linda herself. So that was fun

Just came back from a nice dinner with friends to find Pi and Happy patiently waiting for me on the porch. Tuesday I will start my diet AGAIN! This is a major holiday weekend here in the States with tomorrow being Memorial Day.

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's just something about Facebook that puts me off. I can't explain it. What annoys me that adverts or special little videos assume that everybody has Facebook. I'm quite happy with TCS and you lot. :-)[/quote

I understand. Actually I joined a few years back solely because I was on my high school reunion committee acting ascommunications officer and I found a lot of our class members through searching for them on Facebook. Today I keep up with them through FB. Linda and I just became FB friends and I got to see her husband and grandchildren as well as Linda herself. So that was fun

Just came back from a nice dinner with friends to find Pi and Happy patiently waiting for me on the porch. Tuesday I will start my diet AGAIN! This is a major holiday weekend here in the States with tomorrow being Memorial Day.
tell me about your diet. I need to lose weight.

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
tell me about your diet. I need to lose weight.
Nothing much to tell. I went to Diet Center and lost 30 pounds between the fall of 2012 and December 2014. Then in January 2014 I had to stop because of the medical issues I had last year. I just couldn't focus on the diet and it cost money to go. A one on one coach arrangement. Unfortunately the weight has crept back on. Not the full 30 but almost. Makes me so mad. So now I am determined to do it on my own. I never used prepared food while I was going to Diet Center so I'll just start cooking like I did before. It's a lot of chicken and fish and vegetables and salad. You must eat 3 meals a day and you are allowed a mid afternoon snack like a piece of fruit a handful of nuts, etc. you can also have air popped popcorn. But I try to make the vegetables interesting having never been a big veggie fan. I discovered that roasting vegetables can actually make them quite enjoyable.

linda carella

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Stewball . I hope you are starting to feel better. I found out that I was very low on Vitamin d. I was feeling very achey. And very tired. I am taking vitamin d for two weeks and i am starting to feel better.

I told judy on facebook that bell wants to stay outside more and more. He comes in and out he knows the food is in the house. But now he wants to sleep out side. One night my crazy husband could not sleep. So he went to look outside to see if anything was going on and as soon as he opened the door he ran out. This was 3:30 in the morning. So of course I could not sleep. A little while later he was sleeping on the bench. At 6 in the morning there is Bell ready to come in and eat . He spent the rest of the day sleeping in the house. Now I just dont know if I can leave him for 3 days in the house because he will not be happy but at least he will be safe,. My cats are getting along well. Not best friends but they tolerate each other. Bell is still so afraid of my husband. He has really tired very hard with the cat. Bell will sleep next to him but that is it.Stewball I hope you feel better. JUdy it is nice to see you on facebook.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm feeling much better thanks.
I thought bell and your husband were buddies now.
You can still leave him in for 3 days I'm sure.

linda carella

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No they are not buddies. My husband tries but bell is still afraid. I think.k my husband moves very fast and it frightens him.

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Harness training still in progress but a long way to go before he can go out in the yard. He doesn't look like a happy camper in this photo taken earlier this week.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's ok. Trouble is I've been called that as an insult so I'm a bit sensitive to say the least.
How's bell and gwen?

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh oh...we (My neighbors and I) have another black cat in our yards. Shades of last year. He or she just came out of my rock garden carrying an enormous dead chipmunk in its mouth. He walked by my porch, into their front yard, down their walk then who knows where? The bog? Pi and Happy both saw him but made no commotion which surprised me. Maybe Pi knows him--brother or sister perhaps? If that cat is Pi's age and was out through the winter and is not neutered he's feral by now. Poor thing looked a bit raggity.

I WILL NOT be feeding this fellow however he is welcome to use Pi's outdoor house for shelter if he wants to. And he appears to be a good hunter.

Well, on the bright side that will take care of our chipmunk problem! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is how Pi spends his days. I hope he's happy. He doesn't complain at all.

http://www.thecatsite.com/
content/type/61/id/281597/width/200/height/400
They love looking outside. Doesn't mean they're dying to be out. You'd soon know if they did.

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They love looking outside. Doesn't mean they're dying to be out. You'd soon know if they did.
Thanks for the encouragement Stewball. Good to hear from you again.

linda carella

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hi stewball and pipi all is well here. It is so nice to know that i can have Bell in the house when I go on Vacation. My two cats are getting along well. I dont think they will ever be best of friends but who knows maybe they will. Bell loves to stay on my front porch in the day time but he comes in at night and always sleeps on the bed next to me. I need to get a break away flea collar on him but i dont no if that is going to happen.Hope all is well.