Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. Changed the oil in my roommate's car

2. Took the trash out

3. Called my baby sister and had a beautifully nice 48-minute conversation with her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick is off work today; he's going to his parents' house to clean. He said he's going to spend the day in the basement. I'm at work and no more vacation half-days for a while.

There's not much on our agenda for today, other than the normal daily scooping, straightening-up, etc. We might hit the mall tonight.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
- Enlist the help of the CW to fashion a kitty litter box for Maple (check)
- Get some Cat Attract litter (ordered, check)
- Get some Feliway diffusers (ordered**, check)

Operation Re-Litter Train Maple is under way!

**They have Feliway diffusers on the relatively-cheap at Petco online right now. I got four of them (my first time using them) and subscribed because it looks like the cheap price ($20 with subscription) sticks with the subscription. I can always cancel it if I don't like the product.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
- Evaluate what we have to eat for the weekend
- grocery store
- general cleaning and straightening

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Henry's new litter box is coming today. I need to get that one set up and clean the Booda Step box and put it away

Grocery shopping

Figure out what I'm having for dinner. A veggie sub sounds pretty good to me. 

Get a bike ride in. it's been raining almost non stop for the best part of 2 days. I guess I can't complain though. It could always be worse. It could be snowing. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Aaron has been sick and home for the past week and it is starting to make me a little crazy! :crazy:

- go for a walk
- continue to disinfect the house
- some laundry

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick is going to church this morning, then he and sister will meet at the house to continue cleaning. While he's working there:
  • I made the dough for sourdough English Muffins last night. Need to roll out the dough this morning, cut the muffins, let them rise, and then throw them on the griddle. I've never made sourdough English Muffins, so it was interesting and I hope they taste OK. I added cinnamon and raisins to the batch. 
  • While the cut muffins are rising, I will make my lemon meringue pie for dinner tonight.
  • On my second load of laundry. I have four loads to do today, including a load of pet stuff. Jackie's thundershirt needs to be washed, so I'll throw that in with the kitty blankies. And I need to change the bed sheets.
  • Vacuum, dust a bit, wipe down the kitchen and bathroom, and scoop.
Going to be a busy day today!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Did not sleep well again last night! Tossed and turned..have some stuff on my mind. Woke up at 4am when Artie decided to walk all over me!  Was going to go to early Mass, but I had to stay in for a bit. Artie was extremely cuddly. We even cuddled for a half hour when I got up; before I gave him his first medicine.

Not feeling so great...stuffy, sneeze, foggish. 

Sitting here having my coffee, yogurt with granola, reading posts. Music is on.

I will be going to a late Mass later this morning. A woman I helped, asked me to go to that one this week. 

There is going to be a coffee reception after the noon mass for one of the priests who is being sent to another parish in another state. I will make a quick visit and then come home. 

Have laundry in dryer to take out, laundry to put away... and more to wash...that is it for the day

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
- Took Maple for her bath and hygiene cut
- Weighed all the critters (they all get weighed on the last Sunday of the month) - Oliver is over 10 lbs!!! A regular little chunky monkey.
- Scooped the litter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
It's Monday and I'm at work. I don't like Mondays. Work days do not give me enough hours in a day to do everything I want to do.
  • This morning - 2.5 miles on the treadmill, scooped the boxes, made the bed, cleaned up the kitchen a bit, got a quick shower, and here I am.
  • Grab a few groceries tonight, basically cat food and litter. 
  • Need to order Composure for The Beast tonight. I don't know that it's really doing any good, but she really likes to eat the chewies and now she's gotten used to having them. As soon as I take my meds (blood pressure, Vit D3, Biotin, etc.) in the morning, she knows that it's time for her "meds" and she's right there at the cabinet door, waiting kind of patiently.  

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick has a doctor's appt for his shoulder this afternoon...he's had PT now for about six weeks and, although the therapy has seemed to help a little bit, the arm still hurts in certain positions. I'm thinking they'll make arrangements for an MRI. Then he's stopping off at his mom's to drop off some clementines; she had called over the weekend to say that she was really hungry for them. So I'm in charge of walking The Beast when I get home from work tonight and feeding the kids their supper.
  • 2.5 miles on the treadmill this morning, made the bed, scooped the boxes, wiped down the kitchen, took the trash out, grabbed a quick shower and came to work. On the way in, I filled the gas tank. Our gas is at $1.93 a gallon. I'll take it.
  • Need to go out to do some site inspections today and take pictures for our files. And go to the courthouse to check on some tax info for the properties that I'm checking out.
And really, there's not much on the agenda tonight. I fell asleep during the X-Files last night, so will try to catch it on OnDemand tonight. Woke up during Lucifer, watched about 20 minutes of that and fell back asleep. So hopefully, I can catch that on OnDemand tonight, too. Honestly, it's gotten to be a real struggle to try to stay awake past 8:30 anymore. I used to be such a nightowl!

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
- Pill Sara
- Scoop litter
- Vacuum around litter box in my room

I'm starting to think my life revolves around my cats :lol3:

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
- Pill Sara
- Scoop litter
- Vacuum around litter box in my room

I'm starting to think my life revolves around my cats
Donutte, I have been thinking the same thing, lately.  My mornings revolve around medicating Artie...

Good thing I am not the type of person who stays away from home for overnights and hours on end. 

I have to medicate Artie 30 minutes before his supper, also.....

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Donutte, I have been thinking the same thing, lately.  My mornings revolve around medicating Artie...
Good thing I am not the type of person who stays away from home for overnights and hours on end. 
I have to medicate Artie 30 minutes before his supper, also.....
Yep, cats and work. I hardly go out these days, although I think I will Friday because *I need to get out of the house* (for something other than work or grocery shopping) for my sanity's sake, lol.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
- Fed the cats*
- Scooped the litter**
- Put more kibble in the dry food bowl now that the curmudgeons have gobbled it all up :lol3:

* Dangit. I was letting a small bit of kibble soak for ten minutes in the k/d / water mix for Sara, so decided to feed the other four while waiting. It's the flaked variety of Fancy Feast, I think Seafood Feast is the name? Anyway, it's 80% protein and 2.5% phos. And who comes into the kitchen because I was waiting too long to feed her? That's right, Miss CKD herself. And then she eats up the spoonful I'd put into a bowl for Oscar (Penelopy had abandoned her bowl - she always does - and Oliver was gobbling it up, so gave Oscar a spoonful) since he decided he didn't want it after all :sigh:

** I was only able to scoop the one box this morning. Stupid back! I picked the one that they seem to be using the most these days, which is the one in my bedroom. I'll try to scoop the others tonight.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Hump Day! 
  • Gave the furkids their breakfast, cleaned up some kitty puke (Mollipop and Miss Amber), cleaned the kitchen, hit the treadmill for 1.5 miles, made the bed, sorted laundry for tonight, and scooped the boxes. Quick shower and here I am.
  • Tonight is trash night, so clean out all the litter boxes
  • 3 smallish loads of laundry (I might be able to get them into two loads if I really try)
Early night tonight, so I can watch Supernatural.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Dropped Abby off at the vet for a dental.

Picked up bagels

Washed her blankets, pads and fountains so far

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Regular morning junk: dishes, making bed

Threw out trash

Scrubbed bathroom completely....washed and dried shower curtain, liner, 2 small rugs and towels.....a few loads ...

Went for an appointment..

Gave Artie all his meds.

Cuddled with Artie...

quick supper...

nothing else for the night....

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
+did laundry

* cleaned  the fridge out (boy did it EVER need it...)

+ took out a bunch of trash

Wooo! Man, how much excitement can one boy stand in one day?

Status
Not open for further replies.