Name three things - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I  need to buy another bag of NV Raw Bites so off to the pet store. If they have any HT chubs I'll buy one or two. Then I need to go to the supermarket to restock my kitchen with food other than candy and snacks and boxed / canned meals
I have to put out the bag of stuff fro the Freecycle person to pick up. Hopefully the clearly labeled bag won't disappear before the person comes by
It's never been a problem but lately packages have been disappearing. Unlikely anyone would take a set of wooden cooking utensils and a lightbulb that only fits Ikea light fixtures but you never know
No takers for the rest of my Freecycle stuff yet (magazines, old socks with holes in the heel, a cookbook).

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
today i washed the dishes, scooped the litter boxes, added several items to the washer (getting close to a full load), got the wood stove going and have kept it going, and checked on how much instant yeast i've got in my freezer (two, 1 lb bags -- so don't need to order more for a while yet). i also watched a few tv shows this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.