Name three things - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Plus had a very painful dentist appointment! Grrrrrrr [emoji]128545[/emoji] Now am in horrible pain. [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Still in a lot of pain

Later:

Take meds
Go nauny....hopefully....I sleep horribly due to a severe back injury and now a toofer ache. Waaaah![emoji]128557[/emoji]

Rinse your mouth with warm salt water and half strength peroxide. It will ease the swelling, pain and prevent infection. Hope you feel better!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
  • It's trash night, must clean out the litter boxes
  • I have two loads of laundry in piles on the hallway floor that need to be done

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • gave our jaspurr his breakfast, will make mine shortly
  • need to arrange buying a hearth mat extension for the wood stove -- may need to be ordered
  • already dumped the ash pan, and got the wood stove going
  • will pre-measure the dry ingredients for making two loaves of banana bread, and two pans of peanut butter brownies -- or at least as much as i can pre-measure with the flour i have in the kitchen at the moment (not going into the upright freezer today). i'm very late doing my Christmas (gifts) baking, but i will get it done
  • the last two items from my recent amazon order (all cat related items) are on the UPS truck and out for delivery today, so will be keeping an eye out for the truck
  • will work on my shopping list for my early january shopping trip

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Micknsnickstomom: Thank you kindly. It's a little better today.
Fyllis: Thanks honey. I'll try that.

Up til 3 am with Sassy
Made bed
Put an add on Craigslist
Let chickie-doos out to range-fed
Fed goats-observed Sassy. She was close to labor!!!!!
Filled propane tank in town(errands)
Got lunch
Came home went straight to goat barn........

Guess what....no seriously guess!!!

SASSY WENT INTO LABOR!!! Yay!
Had a very wonderful experience with Sassy kidding two healthy girls!!! Praise the Lord!
Pretty much spent the next few hours with her and the youngins.
Fresh water,hay in bags,extra feed for for my nursing mama.
More time with the babies! Taking pictures and videos. Lol(I was all up in her business after she gave birth.)
Scooped poo
Watching movie while online
Checking on goats periodically

(Almost forgetting about my toofer pain![emoji]128522[/emoji])

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick is bowling early tonight. While he's gone, I'm planning on:
  • Doing a laundry load of cat (and dog) blankets and throws
  • A quick vacuum and dusting about the house, some minor straightening-up in the kitchen and bath. My SIL is coming to dog-sit Friday night and I'd like to have the house in some semblance of order!

gonger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
* Convince Pumpkin that the bench is not a great place to be before my mum visits

* Tidy the house

* Discover a new hobby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I absolutely need to go pick up a few items today
Drop off some cookies at my hairdressers
Walk

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The weather here has declared today as a 'sit on my butt and do nothing' day! LOL 

All week, it has been in the upper 50's and lower 60's - windows open 24/7 and lots of cleaning got done. Last night it dropped down to 27F and has finally creeped up to 36F this afternoon. At the most, I will scoop poop and feed the cats and possibly make a pot of chicken and noodle soup for later. 

I might do a little work on organizing my photo albums on my laptop and possible get out the pencils and draw a little (providing the Boys don't steal my pencils and hide them under a throw rug somewhere! Other than that, I'll most likely kick back and see what kind of Christmas movies I can find on NetFlix later. 

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
- Pick one of the three kittens to have claws clipped tonight

- Check on Penelopy's claws to see if they need it yet

- Chill out while watching "Monsters Inside Me"

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fyllis: I second that! Lol[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Refreshed cats food and water
Let chickens and ducks out to range
Fed goats-had to get Audrey back in fence. (Line got tangled in barbed wire and shorted electric fence.)
Fresh water-cleaned out water pails
Spent time with mama and babies-which have been named! Cheyenne and Charlotte[emoji]128536[/emoji]
Had to repair some of the insulators on electric fence
Filled hay bags-continuing to rain
Ran errands in town
Put chickens and ducks up-head count
Gathered eggs
Checked on goats ......again![emoji]128536[/emoji]-gave Sassy second feeding
Brushed cats
Washed dishes
Vacuumed
Scooped poo
Gave cats monthly flea meds
Watching Christmas movies while online
Take meds and go nauny!!![emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

Last edited:

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. Cleaned up and medicated Zuul

2. Joined this site
3. And hopefully, sometime, I will go to bed! :)
Welcome dear!!! It's nice to have you. You'll love this site! Lots of great information and wonderfully knowledgeable people here. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️
Hopefully we'll all be able to go nauny soon!!![emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

God bless!

tomozuul

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Arizona Transplant from Bay Area, California
Welcome dear!!! It's nice to have you. You'll love this site! Lots of great information and wonderfully knowledgeable people here. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️
Hopefully we'll all be able to go nauny soon!!![emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

God bless!
:) Thank you for the welcome! I think I am finally getting sleepy. Goodnight!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise

1. Cleaned up and medicated Zuul
2. Joined this site

3. And hopefully, sometime, I will go to bed! :)
Hi there! 
 Welcome!

Let me see....what's going on today?
  • Still working on trying to get the oven working again. I called the store where we bought the stove and they never got back to me. Will call (or stop in at the store) this morning.
  • We are going to finish our Christmas shopping today, if it's the last thing we do. Rick and I are going out this morning, first to breakfast (I just love going for breakfast) and then to shop, shop, shop. When we come back home, Rick will be going back out on his own. He says he's not finished with me yet. I'm working on a list of stores to check out this morning and what we need to buy yet. Not too much overall, but we need to finish up.
  • Still need to work on Christmas cards! 
  • Finish decorating the living room and kitchen.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise

- Pick one of the three kittens to have claws clipped tonight

- Check on Penelopy's claws to see if they need it yet

- Chill out while watching "Monsters Inside Me"
I did #2 and #3 on my list from yesterday, but didn't do #1 yesterday. After Oscar accidentally scratched me today though, I can say that #1 has officially been decided.

So for today:

- Clip Oscar's talons

- Do a little bit of shopping for groceries

- Reserve my ticket for the movie

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Medicated, fed Artie

I had breakfast, coffee

Brush Artie

More medicine for him

played with Artie

More meds given

Clipped Artie's back nails

washed dishes, made bed

showered

trash out

Went to Trader Joe's

Went to liquor store for gifts

home

having tea with a few chips while on computer and listening to Christmas Music

not sure about supper. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
very quiet day here today, after 'busting my butt' yesterday doing things. no way am i even going outside today -- the wind chill right now is 17 degrees F! 

added more wood to the wood stove, then made jaspurr's and my breakfasts

scooped jaspurr's litter box

replied to an email, and online

watched a short preview and recap of highlights since the beginning of Downton Abbey on PBS

...keeping the wood stove cranking out the warmth...

will start my shopping list for early january shopping trip, and do some work on my budget

will watch some tv

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought for sure today was going to be a lazy Saturday, but I got thrown a curve ball.

'Power cleaned' the kitchen today - scoured drip pans on stove, wiped down all appliances and steamed the microwave, wiped down cabinets and counters, scrubbed the tray the cat dishes sit on, swept and mopped the floor. 

After that, I scrubbed and sanitized the litter box, mopped the bathroom floor and cleaned the sink, tub and toilet, wiped down the mirrors, towel racks and toilet paper holder (shook my head at the shower curtain and turned out the light, LOL  Gonna save that for another day). 

General cleaning throughout the house - vacuum, dust, picked up cat toys - took a break and played with the Boys (Once again, I found a treasure load of 'lost' toys under furniture). Now I am going to finish up a few things on the computer, then make a bagel and cream cheese and some hot tea for dinner, feed the Boys and try to find something interesting on TV.

mickNsnicks2mom - I absolutely LOVE Downton Abbey, but I lost track of it and have missed the last two seasons! I wish Santa would bring me the entire series for Christmas, but I don't think it's in his budget. I need to go back and watch it from the very beginning and catch up on it. It is such an amazing story! Why can't the movie and TV producers follow their lead and come up with more shows like this? No violence, foul language, nudity or vulgarity. But, it has all the 'drama', plot twists and turns, and humor to make it perfectly balanced. Not to mention the period costumes and scenery. If any of you have never watched it, you are missing out! 

Status
Not open for further replies.