Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Willow is doing well
she was playing with her sisters today, and eating outta bowl. tomarrow is her vet visit, but every day she is improving, i just know she is getting better!!!

angelkitty06

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvermoonmyst

Willow is doing so well today.
Shes up and walking, eating so much more
she even tried to nurse but im not sure if she managed it. The rest of the kittens are still nursing about 70 % of the time at 7 weeks old
Mom took care of # 2 for her for sure today. I saw it. I turned her back over to her siblings and mom last night. She managed to get out of the kennel and off the dresser and across the floor. I figured she was safer with her mom. Shes still not interested in solid foods and has lost alot of weight, so im going to up her feedings, try and bulk her up a bit more. All shes getting is KMR, wheres her siblings get kitten mom milk and cat kibble, they wont eat kitten chow... why i dont know, they turn from it and eat moms food. Odd..

I did notice a few odd things. Her head is always cocked to the right. To my left, she even walks with it cocked. and her right puple is always bigger then her left. I hope that something isnt damaged inside badly.. if so, we will survive. but its worth mentioning now. I want it written down when i first noticed it. Im using this as a record of her symptoms.

Minus my bad spelling of course. Cant spell properly half the time, worse when im worked up or tired hehe.
anyway i have to get going. Just wanted to check in for willow
Hi silvermoonmyst, ur kitten sounds like she has the same probelm as my dog. He has one eye that is smaller then the other, he is partly blind in that eye. I wonder if your kitten is partly blind? Since she seems wobbly with her balance, she might have hearing problems, I am not sure but u can ask the vet.

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
did i mention willow is sleeping down my shirt? well she is, im wearing a rather low cut shirt, and she crawled down it and cuddled up and went to sleep. i just had to mention it was so funny

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmyhorse780

awwww just catching up on willow. Hope she gets all better. She is such a doll
thank you
check out her photo album for updated pictures

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvermoonmyst

did i mention willow is sleeping down my shirt? well she is, im wearing a rather low cut shirt, and she crawled down it and cuddled up and went to sleep. i just had to mention it was so funny
so precious! I really hope the vet visit goes well tomorrow.

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

I'm glad to hear she's eating and playing.

Let us know how the vet visit goes tomorrow!
Of course! Ill write as soon as i get back, though it might be a bit late, and not a whole lot of people online, but ill post so everyone knows what the vet thinks. Im just happy she seems to be doing better every day

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This whole tread is such a tremendous emotional rollercoaster ride. I'm so happy that Willow seems to be improving and she is going to get the vet care she needs. I'm amazed at the generousity of people on this site. It's so touching how one little kitten has so many people rooting for her. I hope Willow continues to improve, and I hope you stay strong for your little girl. I'll keep you and Willow in my thoughts, and Sylvestor sends head butts of love!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted you to know that I just caught this thread and read the whole thing with tears in my eyes!
I am praying for your sweet baby girl and hoping that she fully recovers soon! I hope the vet visit goes well!
This site never ceases to amaze me! I've never met so many generous, caring and sympathetic people in all my life!!
Give little Willow cuddles from all of us!!

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
well i went out tonight, before i left i tucked her into her box with some food in the corner in case she wanted to try it, but i fed her before i left. Anyway when i got back there was fresh blood spatters on the white cloth diapers that are padding her box. There were no other kittens in the room, There could have been, the foods been eaten, taz could have been in there, but there was some blood on her nose and mouth and some on one of her front paws too.
So i got her box all cleaned up ( after worrying to my husband) and i tried to feed her. She didnt want to eat at all. She was literally fighting me, so i wrapped her all up in another fresh cloth diaper and opened her jaws and squirted the kmr kitten mush into her mouth, which she did eat. She ate about two teaspoons. But she was still fighting, so i let her go, put her back in her box with a little bowl of water. Which she ignored and curled up and laid down..

so now im worried, where did the blood come from... taz? did she try to nurse? bite taz cause a bloody nipple and got blood all over. dosent seem likely as she hasnt tried to nurse sence she was hurt... i donno. at least there is the vet tomarrow night...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lina, try not to panic, but I am glad she is going to the vet soon! Keep us updated ok??
Come on little Willow, you've come so far!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lina- please call the vet Immediately there is an emergency number their clinic opens- 8:00 a.m. but the recording gives you another number

694-9665 you know the area code

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lina, the bleeding can be the result of having a brain injury. Blood clots may have formed on her brain and if one of these dislodges, it can cause bleeding which can flow down the nose and throat.

Willow may be in great danger and needs a vet NOW. hissy's offer still stands, even if you visit the vet now.

emmag

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I agree with Mary Anne she needs to get to the vets now! MaryAnne and me are going to go halves on the vets bill (also with anybody else contributing as well
)

Status
Not open for further replies.