I think i killed Willow

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Willow is doing really well this morning, i started mixing some kitten food in with her kmr, and mashing it up so its a really fine mush, and syrnge feeding her that. She really liked that
Then after i fed her she was in her box with tweek her sister ( newly discovered sister, we thought she was a he oopsie) Anyway willow was twitching her tail for some reason, maybe because tweek was chewing on her ears. and tweek pounced on her tail! So willow JUMPS UP. And POUNCES on tweeks face! And starts really biting her in the face. i was like WOW, for a second i was like wow, is that really willow, maybe its Fawna or Syrin, but both of them are alot darker then Willow, it was deff willow, then she calmed down, layed back down, and tweek went back to grooming herself, and willow went to sleep.

i started laughing!

i really hope this is the road to recovery here. i know shes hiding pain, i can see that, i just hope shes healing too!

silverphoenix69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pfred

No, there wasn't much left of her.
Ohh...
My mouth is open and I'm trying not to cry...Thats so sad! *bites lip* I dont no what I'd do if that happened to me

I'm glad that Willow seems to be doing a lot better. Shes a very beautiful kitten by the way. And I'm glad shes eatting the kitten food mush and likeing it

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will call tomorrow.

Also put Willow on Iams wet kitten food, she needs that to keep up her strength. I am glad she is active now. But I hope you will still allow her to see the vet this week? I will talk to them about the night appointments and then let you know-

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little Willow does look a bit better today, and it is soo encouraging to hear that she is eating better. You and willow are in my thoughts and prayers tonight!

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Willow looked so well this evening, so i took some more pictures of her.
Shes looking fantastic as she plays with my husband
I think shes liking the kitten food and KMR mush.

Willow is still so tiny, she still fits inside one of my hands.. where her sisters are growing shes not. Shes healing still. She will probably always be small. But thats allright, our small little lovey

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

shanghaic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh wow, she is so beautiful. She is not even my cat but I love her. Your story broke my heart and Im just soooo happy to see that she has recovered so well. Did you take her for a check up yet, what did the vet say, is there any permanent damage?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy to hear she's doing well! There are so many angels on this site... I'm so touched.

It still looks to me like her right eye is not "with it"... she seems to be able to see and connect with the camera, but her right eye may be blind or something. It reminds me of when a person has one eye that is blind or always out of focus.

Give Willow kisses for me...

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She hasnt gone back yet, some time this week

Originally Posted by ShanghaiC

Oh wow, she is so beautiful. She is not even my cat but I love her. Your story broke my heart and Im just soooo happy to see that she has recovered so well. Did you take her for a check up yet, what did the vet say, is there any permanent damage?

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YEah, her one eye isnt quite right, it tends to have a buildup on it. Shes not blind because it does move with the other one. And ive done vision tests on her, she responds to it. I think that it might be slower, like a lazy eye, but your right, her one eye is outta it. But she is looking better.

Originally Posted by Godiva

I'm so happy to hear she's doing well! There are so many angels on this site... I'm so touched.

It still looks to me like her right eye is not "with it"... she seems to be able to see and connect with the camera, but her right eye may be blind or something. It reminds me of when a person has one eye that is blind or always out of focus.

Give Willow kisses for me...

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Two appointments have now been made so Lina can have her choice. Tomorrow night at 6:00 p.m. or Thursday at 7:00 p.m. Updating the thread for others benefit, have pm'd Lina with this information

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maryanne you are this little kitten's guardian angel. My prayers are going out to you Willow...please pull through little one!

crystalmarie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Willow I hope you do better and better everyday!! Everyone out here is rooting for you!! Even my own Alaskan Kitty - Jebidiah!!! (I used to live in Anchorage when I was in the AF a few years ago)!
Lots of love tp you and your mommy!
Crystal

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Willow was so funny this morning, after feeding her twice what she normally eats, she was wanting more. so i fed her more. I put her back in the box, and she got MAD! Yes MAD! she couldent get out and run around, she was stuck in the box. I mean she cna see over the edges, but she would have to climb out, and i dont think shes ready for that. It was funny because she was glaring at my husband and I while we were getting dressed for work ( i do daycare at home which is why i can get online during the day. right now, griffy is chasing kittens, who are climbing in his diaper bag...) it was too funny.
I did another simple vision test and she didnt respond so well to that one, untill i got almost all the way in front of the eye did she move to look at my finger, so i dont know... i guess i will have to wait and see.

marli

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Willow is so pretty! I did enjoy the pictures. I'm so glad she is eating more and playing more!

Status
Not open for further replies.