I Need Some Tcs Board Magic For Myself This Time!~~

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Elizabeth!! Of course you come get vibes!! How could you not?? It will be a very long 2 days for us, too, until you're back, and I hope you get answers very quickly!!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Elizabeth, you are silly, not wanting to ask for vibes

But seriously, my dear, you will be in my thoughts & prayers, BIG

Please pass some of those hugs to Sasha and Saba and Eric, I have LOTS to go around

Please come back as soon as you can!!! I will certainately miss you while you are gone

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eddie - I just caught this

sending an amazing amount of vibes your way from across the ocean my friend
I hope they find the answers that you are so desperately
searching for right now

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh heck I hope they find out what is up with you and that it will be something simple to fix up you have all my good vibes comming your way and big hugs are comming with them
get well soon and let us know how you go good luck

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots and lots of good thoughts coming your way from us. I hope they sort it out and it is not as bad as you fear.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elizabeth!!, that's what were all here for!.

I hope they get to the root of the problem so you can get back to normal!

Sending you ((((mega positive vibes)))) from here in the UK

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth, I just saw this thread. Sending mega vibes your way! I'm sure you'll be fine and we'll miss you for this two days! Hurry back to us!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth~you are in my thoughts and prayers that everything will turn out ok. Don't worry about us, we will be right here when you get back!
I admire your great attitude towards all of this!!
Continue to keep your head up!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope they'll figure out what causes your problems.
Sending *Good Vibes*

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth

I'll be thinking of you, and you're definitely in my prayers

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I think you're already at the hospital, and I'm so sad I missed you before you had to go! Gary had a tumor removed from his head two years ago. He didn't have incidents of vertigo or unwanted sleeping episodes, but he had insanely painful migraines. He is TERRIFIED of doctors and hospitals, but came through with flying colors - after two years of searching for the problem. I hope you don't have to suffer that long.

I'm praying it's not a brain tumor, although, again the advances in surgery and technology have come so far that if that is the case, I'm sure you'll be taken care of and come through any required surgery smiling and better than new.
But... have you been tested for sick sinus syndrome? My father has had fainting/sleeping spells and vertigo, and it turned out to be the sinus node in his heart. It regulates the electrical impulses and when not working properly, apparently these are the result. The solution is the implant of a defibrillator and pacemaker - outpatient surgery these days, with battery life of 10 - 15 years, so it's not like there's a lot of future maintenance involved. They're tiny, and can send their data over the phone - it's really amazing.

Can't wait to hear how you're doing and what the results are! All of our thoughts are with you!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear, You are already at the hospital, but when you get out you can read this and I am so sorry I missed you. You be strong and hang in there although it sounds like you dont need any advice! You are a trooper and your kitkats will miss you soooo much,,,too bad they dont let kitties in the hospital! Silly doctors, dont they know they have healing powers?? I am sure that everything is going swell other than utter boredom and that you will be just fine,, medical science is so advanced that I am hoping they will fix you up like new in no time!!!! Good Luck Hon, and God Bless.
--Stevie

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elizabeth:
Yo se que puedes leer esto.
Mis mejores deseos por que estes bien de Salud...
y por supuesto mis oraciones y las de Gema tambien estaran contigo hoy.

Estas palabras en español son super especiales para ti. Animo Amiga!!!