I Need Some Tcs Board Magic For Myself This Time!~~

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad you are home and back in bed with your two lovebugs!
So glad it wasn't a tumor and things are looking on the bright side for you!! Continue on your path Elizabeth, you're always in my prayers!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well thank goodness it wasn't anything bad!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to remember not to dose up on Sudafed in those combinations. I'll have a glass of wine raised to your health.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

What a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that - but what MARVELOUS news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what a prescription - being forced to eat steak for a month!

Welcome home and welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yayyy!! I'm so glad to hear youre ok!! My mom had the whole family praying for you after I added you to our prayer list she has up in the house!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanx so much everybody, really! I am just glad to be home and very grateful for my TCS family. We really are all sisters and brothers in the end.

Tina, I am SO looking forward to Miami!!!!!! I cannot wait for the vacation. It's one spot I really want to see.

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Add some green leafy vegies to that steak along with some vitamin c! To rebuild your red blood cells and hemoglobin, you need some extra iron and b vitamins. The vitamin C helps your body to absorb them

Welcome back, Oh Healthy One!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sandy I must do that! really. thank you all for your good vibes and wishes, Lord knows I needed them, Sam, Tia, and Barb. I just get sassy when I am scared so nobody can tell.
Thank you for asking how I am doing, I am just fine - not on any medications and no vertigo episodes have returned. I'm just trying to get by on nothing right now for my sinus pressures and maybe an Excedrin in the morning is all. So far, so good.....