I Need Some Tcs Board Magic For Myself This Time!~~

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel a bit sheepish asking the TCS family to send me some good vibes, but tomorrow I am going into the hospital at 12 noon for about 2 days. I will be undergoing tests for a brain tumor.

Now I am going to put on my slumber party face!
I am bringing my jammies, my books, and photos of Eric, Sasha, and Saba, and almost everyone else I love, but I will not have access to even my laptop. I cannot have visitors or mail! I will be wired with electrodes for about 24 hours
and told to sleep, think, do math problems, and generally hang out with the residents and machinery all night long while I am monitored and they run a million tests (yet again) on my blood and nervous system. I will have a CAT scan, and MRI, and sleep in a very fancy-schmancy lab without mice.
I will be very cool in my hospital jammies with my dalamation slippers, you will not believe!

Around Christmas I almost fell asleep at the wheel of my car. At first we thought it was some carbon-monoxide that had gotten trapped inside, but then when I went to pick up Saba, driving home I almost passed out, but I was in the truck instead. The past two weeks I have fought off various forms of vertigo and been unable to stay awake when driving and doing quiet tasks. It has not impaired me at work, but it does enough that I need my brain to be engaged almost every minute of the day or the blackness feels like it's coming back. The best I can describe it is like a fade-to-black in my head -- or a sleep witch that is trying to shut me down and I am fighting it.

Yes, they already checked for inner ear malfunctions, equilibrium, M/S, leukemia, everything under the sun. So this is why I get to go do the BIG STUFF. No, nothing in my family, but my father has had two very small tumors in his brain for the past four years that have not changed properties (therefore begnin) and all I can say is they better find it and fix it, because I want my TCS. 2 days is a LONG time!

How can you possibly tell the brain doctors "oh, gee I am SO SORRY I am being such a pill doctor, I really, really want my TCS!" -- a huh? a what?
"...why on earth would this patient want a webcam for a cat??"
So if you can spare good fighting thoughts (although we don't know who the enemy even is!!
) that would be great!
Elizabeth

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope the doctor gets to the bottom of your cause!!!!!!! You are definitely in my thoughts as you go to the doctor!!!! Could it be from when you were injured (Im sorry, I dont know the full story but I remember you talking about getting hurt, was it a snowmobile accident?)

Mega hugs and vibes your way!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elizabeth - I didn't know! Of course my prayers are with you! I had horrible bouts of vertigo two summers ago. It is so difficult trying to figure out what's causing things because the brain is such a mystery still. Sending you big prayers for them to find out what's causing it and that you get back to us soon!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
E~

I would be there in a second if you were allowed visitors! I hope they give you some answers to this puzzle of yours. Tell Eric to stop at a big toy store in the mall and look for water toys. Trust me, they will save your sanity. They are small containers of water with different themes. There are balls to put into hoops, rings to put on stakes, or animals to run through mazes. They aren't that expensive and they do keep you entertained with boredom is screaming at you.

Please have Eric give us a call if we can do anything at all, or if the "dog man" gets stuck with the cat care-

You continue to be centered in my prayers-

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good grief, Elizabeth! You're going to be exhausted after they get finished with you! I do hope they can get to the root of your problem and that it is easily fixable. You sound very brave. Keep it up!

On a boredom-buster note: I find that I can loose lots and lots of time with our electronic Yahtee game.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of good vibes headed your way.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good heavens Elizabeth, please don't feel sheepish asking for board magic!!!
I had absolutely no idea you were having problems, and I'm definitely sending you major healing vibes, thoughts, prayers and anything else that will help you, and help the doctors get to the bottom of this!!!!!!

Sending you tons of cyber-hugs too!!!!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth...I will be thinking of you often over these next two days, and include you in my prayers.

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good luck Elizabeth with the tests! I hope everything turns out well. Keep you in my thoughts.

d'elle and beau

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth.....

I will be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way. And I will say a little prayer for you as well! Good luck!

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth hon... Of course I will keep You in my thoughts and prayers that all those tests get to the root cause of your problems
.... Dont ever feel shy or embarrased about coming to us because we are your cyber family sweetie

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth.....big hugs and prayers coming your way that they get to the bottom of this. Don't worry, we'll make sure nothing "good" happens here while you're gone.

Keep us posted on what's going on with you.

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good luck. I hope they find out what's going on. Lots of good vibes and board magic being sent your way! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

catherine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh Elizabeth!
I'm so sorry to hear of your complications.
I will be praying and thinking of you. I wish you the best, please update us as soon as possbile.

Best wishes for great health!