I Need Some Tcs Board Magic For Myself This Time!~~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am soo happy to Ashley! Good laws! What a place, these hospitals.
Nurses are not paid enough, believe me. And I tried to be a "nice" patient.
If I said I wasn't scared I would be lying -- of course I was! But no way I was gonna let my number come up. Not yet!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elizabeth!!! SOOOOOOOO good to see you back, and well, and all questions answered. What a relief that the problem was so simple -- though obscure!
WOW!

Daffodils? not quite, but probably won't be long. The quince is budding again (it got interrupted by the cold snap!
)

Happy this scare is over. Welcome back.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YAY!!! YAY!! YAY!!

welcome home Elizabeth - how wonderful to have you back and to hear the good news. I am also sitting here with a BIG GRIN on my face

hugs to you my friend

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Sweetie! Big grin over here and paw pats from Prowler for finding the answer, and finding the answer that was easy. Hope you can get that stuff out of your system! And here I thought you were just a plain holistic gal!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
even if in the end it was minor, there is always that chance that it won't be. I am glad, very glad.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elizabeth what brilliant news!!!!

Who'd have thought that the medication could do that?!. I know some make you drowsy but good grief!.

Don't feel guilty!, if anything it's good that they've found it because what if you had been driving?!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! This is wny I hate it when I can't log in! Just missed a day and I missed this! Grrrr. Well, I'm happy for you Elizabeth. It's amazing how meds can affect people. I'm so glad you are all right.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SO happy that you're ok! Now don't you dare take those medicines again!!

One thing that we were taught in nursing school is that anytime a person begins to experience a new symptom......look to the medications first. If someone has started a new medication or the dose has changed, that can often cause symptoms that will look like something else initially.

Glad to have you back!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woooo hooo! I was glad to see you posting again! I was getting concerned! Wonderful that it's nothing serious!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Eddie, I am sooo happy for you! That is such wonderful news that you dont have anything serious wrong with you! And now onto bigger and better things in your life with Eric!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad everything went well... sorry I never posted throughout this thread, I caught it while you were already at the hospital and I kept you in mind from the minute I heard what was going on until now. Fantastic news!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you wanted steak for the next month, wouldn't it have been a lot easier to just ask your hubby, "Please, instead of hamburgers could we have steak?" Boy what some people do to get a steak dinner!

I'm so happy you're ok and HOME!!!!!! Your cats have missed you as well as your cat buddies here! My sister's surgery is set for tomorrow so thanks for the good wishes.........I wish hers were only due to sinus medicine.

Hey! I have an idea
maybe I'll call her and ask "Are you sure you're just not in the mood for steak?"