Giveaway: Two FREE Bergan Cat Turbo Scratchers!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

our jaspurr (coming up on 4 years old) loves the girls, deedee and punkin (both coming up on 8 months old). today he was leading them in playing! jaspurr led the girls to the living room and they played with toys there and in the kitchen, then he raced upstairs with the girls racing up behind him. they played upstairs for a while, then jaspurr raced back downstairs, again with both girls racing behind him, then they all settled in together near the wood stove in the living room. our jaspurr is such a great big brother to the girls!  

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Crazy Kittens fact: Well, maybe not fact, more assumption. They were the last two kittens out of a litter of five to find homes. I often think that Oscar came across as too aggressive, and Oliver as too passive. Of course by the time I got there, the third kitten (there were three that morning) was adopted, so it was just those two. And there was no way I was leaving one behind. Although if there had been three, I have a feeling I would have taken home three kittens, even though the intention would have been one (and leave two together). Of course, I can't imagine not having either of these guys. They've just blossomed into wonderful young cats. Oliver never quite got over his shyness, and will hide when people are over. If you try to bring him out, he goes into full panic mode. But when it's just the family, they just walk around and are so lovey-dovey.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

Hekitty is now turning her Kozy Kube with the entrance facing UP, and leaping into it.  Must get a picture of this.

janneb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Whenever we can't find Boba, we know to look for him under the recliner (he knows that's not allowed) or in the sink. In the latter location, he'll duck below the rim and lift his chin up when we walk into the room so we can only see his wide wide eyes.

gothikitten

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Piston gets upset even if I go outside on the porch to stand. He always wants to protect me. And it is protect because he shields me when my friends come over. It is adorable but he never gets physical and always succumbs to chin scritches.

athegaylouise

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
My baby Dallas is a crazy food snatcher. No matter what you eat, he will snatch it. His new favorite snack is potato chips

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Shadow always looks out for Mittens and acts as his protector. He follows Mittens around and makes sure he is safe. He waits right outside the bathroom when Mittens is in the litter box and makes sure no one disturbs him. He even watches Mittens eat and then he eats. If he hears a noise at all, he will come running to check on Mittens. He is a wonderful "brother" to Mittens, and I know Mittens loves him for it.

View media item 340335Shadow (grey one) protecting Mittens as he naps.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Jasmine follows the hunter's ethic -- you kill it, you eat it.  Even if "it" is a spider ("Eww.  Icky!"), but, she still hunts spiders.

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--

Sometimes cats just need to be cuddled. Yesterday my cat Spot kept jumping in my lap for cuddles (which I gave) and then he left. He kept coming back for cuddles (which I subsequently also gave) and leaving again. I woke up this morning having trouble breathing because Spot was on my chest (he's a big kitty!). 

View media item 340337
This is Spot, hiding under the computer desk for a nap, where the other cats of the house won't bother him. 

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:

I slept in a pair of fleece pajamas last night. Snoop thinks it is his mother. He got in my lap and started sucking on my pant legs and kneading his paws. I call it "making biscuits."

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Now some stories on some of the Rainbow Bridge :rbheart: kitties in my life.

Lucky fact: He was always a klutzy cat. He is the only cat we ever had that would pretty much knock over every single thing in his path. Then he'd look at it as if to say "oops" and then continue on his merry way, repeating the process until he reached his destination.

Ali Cat fact: This is the only cat we have that had a middle name. Ali S. Cat, and the S stood for "Simba". The Lion King actually came out after we got him, but my mom said the Simba as a cub reminded her of Ali Cat (he was an orange kitty) and therefore, he was Ali Simba Cat from then on.

This is Ali back in 2006, when he was 16. Love loved laying on this couch like this.

View media item 340356

Last edited:

JMJimmy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Scotty is an interesting boy.  He likes to announce his intentions to do things, like use the litter box.  He also has a hard time with the concept of covering up his business.  He gets that he needs to paw at something, unfortunately he thinks its the sides of the box not the litter.  He'll spend ages pawing at the sides without actually covering anything.  Often we have to do it for him.

camillel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY!

3 cats 3 personalities 3 different kinds of love, 1 very happy family!!!!! :)

janneb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
After nearly an hour of meowing outside our door, begging us to get up (starting just after 4 am, mind you) you'd think Boba would be super excited to see us. But nope, to grab the door as it moves is much more interesting.