Giveaway: Two FREE Bergan Cat Turbo Scratchers!

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Thanks to the squirrel's frequent visits to the bird seed, both cat now understand the word 'squirrel'.  They come running to the window and sneak our the cat flap and down the ramp hoping to catch it through the mesh tent.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:

Snoop has spent the day outside today in the yard. He loves sleeping in the sun.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

I MISSED A DAY!  I was late getting online, and it was after midnight.  I'll try to remember NOT to enter again when I up.

With the aid of Kitty Crack (Temptations) I have finally gotten Hekitty to the point of allowing me to pick her up and carry her for a short time.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My Shadow loves to jump up near the kitchen sink so he can lounge and take a nap on the kitchen windowsill.
Mittens used to just stare and watch him.
Now, I guess he sees that it looks like fun, so he usually joins Shadow now on the kitchen windowsill.

View media item 340156Shadow alone.

View media item 340157Shadow with Mittens joining him.

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--

Spot loves pushpins. When I say that I don't mean he loves to bat them around, I mean he loves to pull them out of the wall. He pulls them out, drops them, and goes "hunting" for the next one. Well, I was worried that he might get hurt, so I made sure that none of the pushpins (most them were holding up posters that I have since taken down) are exposed and now he has a new hobby--pulling the quilting pins from the baby blanket I'm making. He watches me as I unfurl it, waits for his opportunity--and then lunges in to snatch a pin! He then drops it (like he did with the pushpins) and waits for an opportunity to get another one!

View media item 340174

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

When Zander is ready for bed she will constantly walk around me meowing then walk to the bedroom. When I tell her I'm not ready she will jump on my lap and get in my face meowing. Once I go to bed she curls up on the foot or on the window sill and goes to sleep.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Sophie is so cute. I  usually wake up with all 3 cats in the bed with me these days. Henry and Lilith find a nice place to stretch out near me. Sophie likes to find a nice place to stretch out ON me. 

JMJimmy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Scotty, Mama, and Sissy all like one corner of our bed for some reason.  Unfortunately it's my side so I get to do some weird gymnastics whenever they decide to sleep there.

View media item 340184
View media item 340185
Edit:  I didn't have a picture of Sissy there but apparently she didn't want to be left out... she went and lay down there just long enough for me to take a picture and then went off to do her thing.

View media item 340186

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:   Mouse seems determined to sleep on my bed for as much of today as is felinely possible while still getting his fill of biscuits and tap water.  

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:

The wind is howling outside and Snoop is very scared. He doesn't like it when the wind howls around our house.

camillel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

We had a thunder storm last week. Salem was on my lap for 2hr during the lightning and thunder. My little mush was soooo scared.

sprin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY:

Whenever Cocoa hears the garbage truck coming, he gets really excited and runs to the window to watch it.