Giveaway: Two FREE Bergan Cat Turbo Scratchers!

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY:

Last night, Tesla was sleeping on the top perch of our cat tree. I walked up to him (the top perch is about shoulder height) and he got up and stepped off of the perch and onto my shoulders. He then curled his body around my neck (head and front paws over my right shoulder, tail and back paws over the left shoulder) and then he proceeded to begin licking/grooming my hair! He is such a weirdo!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:   I am happy, I took a photo looking down at Mouse this week.  He had been on strict rations only from early December through to last week because he had got a little too rounded underneath all that sticky-out fur of his.  The Mouseman has a little bit of a puddycat waist line again!  

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

Hekitty is not happy unless there is cat litter on the floor.  I sweep, and she immediately goes and kicks litter out again, even if she doesn't use the box.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:

My cats are jealous of my mother-in-law's cat, Susie.  They haven't met her...but they  know.  They know.  

I'm loving all the adorable cat pics in this thread.  However, I am so tired that I started to "like" one and caught myself before accidentally flagging the post instead!  

Last edited:

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - It was up to 90 today.  Took Eclipse out for his walk around 5 pm.  He parked himself on the wall and just sniffed the air.  When he had enough of the dog walkers he left the wall to lay behind his favorite tall grass.  Of course all his favorite places were in the shade.  Not enough for me though.  Think my neck is sunburned.

gothikitten

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I wasn't feeling good today. Spring in the southern US is rough on allergies. Piston decided it was time for me to sleep and every time I would try to get up, he would fuss and curl up on top of me. Maybe I should change his name to Dr. Piston.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Jasmine has a sheepskin in her carrier.  Other than on top of or next to me, it's her favorite place to sleep.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:

IF Snoop can manage to do it, he slips in the back door, runs to the living room rug. When he gets there he blends himself into the rug and holds on with his paws. When I try to pick him up, I pick up the rug too. :lol3:

janneb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Sometimes after Boba has given himself a bath, the tip of his tongue sticks out until he yawns. I can't take him seriously when he's looking around like that. Hopefully I will get a picture some day...

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Thumber :rbheart: fact: Thumber had thumbs! He was a polydactyl, but we didn't know the term at the time. We found out what it was later in his life, and someone had told us that they were rare and worth a lot of money (like, millions). Now this was long before the Internet was a thing, so we couldn't just google it to see if it was true. But I told my mom there was no way I was getting rid of him! I didn't care how much we'd get for him.

AJ :rbheart: fact: AJ stands for "Ali Jr". So named because he looked so much like Ali Cat, who we'd gotten the year before him. I used to call him my squeak toy, because he didn't have a normal meow. Rather, he'd open his mouth, a squeak would come out.

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY:

Tesla is a toe-biter. Nobody can go barefoot around him without getting their toes nipped at (not hard, playfully). I don't know why he does that, but he only seems to want to bite bare feet.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Luci-fur expects to have her belly rubbed every morning. She will roll over right in front of me when I get out of bed and show her belly. If I step over her, she will get back in front of me and roll over again. Once I rub her belly she will get on the bed and lay down.