Giveaway: Two FREE Bergan Cat Turbo Scratchers!

JMJimmy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If I don't check the bathroom before using it, I often find that I am not alone. Toothless will not make a peep.... she just watches.
ENTRY - This is eerily familiar as our green-eyed black cat Sissy has recently decided that she prefers to drink from the bathtub faucet.  Every time we go into the bathroom she hops in the tub and waits for us to turn on the tap for her.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

We have a bookcase that's designed to sit in a corner, with the back edge cutting off the corner diagonally.  Pretzel (:rbheart:) figured out that there was just enough room between the side of the bookcase and the wall to admit a cat, and would hide behind the bookcase whenever the doorbell rang.  Floppy (:rbheart:) wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.  She never did discover this convenient hidey hole.  And now that bookcase is in the sewing room, from which Jasmine is banned (I don't want her "helping" with things like pins, needles, and thread), so she's had no chance to find this spot, poor baby.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - returned from a walk last night just after dusk.  DD says can you help me get the cat in?  Well, they were out in the mesh tent and being out after dark is a rarity for them.  Too much wildlife and a small mesh tunnel back to the cat flap so we lock it before dusk usually.  Eclipse actually came in when I called.  Fluffy was not budging.  I did finally lure her in with some tuna. 

molly92

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - One of my favorite foster cat memories was when I picked up my then feral kitten from his neutering appointment and I was so afraid he was going to be terrified and miserable, but actually the anesthesia had made him so groggy that he let me cuddle him and pet him and he purred the whole time!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

I stayed up till five am this morning, and Hekitty decided to get my back up at nine.  I'm gonna go nap.

janneb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY:
We decided Boba Cat looks like a toasted marshmallow.

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--

Whenever a new box comes into the house its a race to see who claims it. Back in February AWM's husband sent her a box of chocolate covered strawberries. The first thing we did was to take the berries out and put them in the fridge. When we got back, we saw that one of the cats had claimed it for herself.

This is a better view of Asia, the kitty who claimed the box.

And she would make sure to defend her box against potential interlopers.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY Eclipse must have seen the weather forecast for rain tonight.  He insisted on an earlier walk today by blocking the door when I wanted to take out the trash and again when I tried to come back in. So he gt his walk before I got my lunch!

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Circe, Autumn, and Cosette have something in common--as my sons say, they have "calico toes" (some paw pads are pink, some are black).

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY 

Angua knows exactly when my alarm will go off in the morning. I threw her off this week since I set my alarm 15 minutes early one day so that I could do laundry before work.

sprin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I just got a collar for Tony, and he is the best cat I've ever put a collar on. He just accepted that it was going to be there, and went on with is day.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

I'm not sure mouse is a 'real' cat:  when I opened the fridge door this morning a little cream spilled on to the floor.  Mouse wandered up, took one sniff and walked off without even tasting it.  

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Pretzel was always good on long car trips.  She'd start out nervous, but I'd let Roger drive the first leg and use a neck pillow to take a nap.  As soon as I fell asleep Pretzel would decide that it was okay -- I never go to sleep on the way to the vet.  She was right, too.

JMJimmy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Junior is obsessed with his kitty litter box.  He spends most of his time in there waiting for a kitty to come around so he can pounce on them.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

I'm not sure mouse is a 'real' cat:  when I opened the fridge door this morning a little cream spilled on to the floor.  Mouse wandered up, took one sniff and walked off without even tasting it.  :dk:
Never try to figure them out. They will outsmart you every time. :lol3: mservant mservant

ENTRY:

Snoop loves to be in the back yard. There is a large sandbox area there for litter purposes. He loves to play in it and dig holes. As for litter, he waits until he gets back on the porch. :lol3: