Giveaway: Two FREE Bergan Cat Turbo Scratchers!

sprin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY: My cat Robin went through a really weird shoe obsession for years after I first got her. She wouldn't destroy them; she'd just stick her head in shoes and rub her face against them. She'd especially do it to guest's shoes, which made for a weird introduction.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Sophie has a shoe obsession too. MY shoes She loves to lay on them. I have a pair of lightweight Crocs that she especially likes. I keep them by the front door. She has been known to take them and bring them into the living room.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My Mittens LOVES treats and will follow me around the entire house looking sad until he gets some treats.

View media item 339934
Could you say no to that sweet little face??
Be honest now, could you ??

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--

RB works with computers, and sometimes he works on his friends' computers outside of the shop. One day his friend AAG was over, and they were both in the living room trying to make AAG's laptop work. Ra, deciding he wanted attention, went up to RB, rubbed against him, and purred. RB didn't notice (he has a tendency to hyperfocus). Frustrated Ra jumped down, made his way over to where AAG was sitting, and rubbed against AAG, purring. AAG, focused on his laptop, didn't notice. Ra, thoroughly put out by that time, stalked over to where I was sitting, jumped in my lap, and flung himself down purring viciously (it was the closest I've ever heard a cat's purr come to being a growl). I, of course, noticed and gave the poor kitty all the pets he wanted since his human was busy! 

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Pea-Pea fact: She became a mama to six babies back in July, shortly after the shelter had taken her in. She was in foster care until the babies were weaned, at which point she and the babies were brought to the shelter. They were babies were all black, just like their mama. The shelter named them all after various types of nuts.

janneb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY:
Boba has learned which car lock beep in our apartment complex is ours, so he is usually waiting at the door, yawning with sleepy eyes.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Yesterday I was sitting at the kitchen table and Cricket was sitting in the chair we have in the window for the cats. All of a sudden she leaped at the window, fell to the floor, got right back up onto the chair and started chattering away at the beautiful Cardinal that had swooped by the window and landed on the rail of our deck. I was worried she hurt herself falling, but she seemed okay.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:   Mouse reluctantly let me give him a thorough wash with a microfibre cloth last night.  His fur is lovely and soft and shiny today.

Last edited:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

our jaspurr loves bugs, but especially loves ants. he doesn't want to play with or eat the ants, but instead sniffs them and then rolls on them with joyful abandon. 

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Jasmine likes to play "speed bump."  This is where she lies down on her back smack in the middle of the hallway or the entrance to the kitchen, so that you have to step over her to get past, or, preferably, admire her adorable belly and stop to give her ear skritches.  The danger, of course, is that when my arms are full I can't always see where I'm about to step.

camillel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Salem would love this new toy At 7 mos she has found a roll of papertowels goes a long way. Kitchen, living room, dining room and yes even upstairs to the bedrooms And she looked so innocent when daddy found the mess when he came home from work. Tooo cute