Giveaway: Two FREE Bergan Cat Turbo Scratchers!

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--

Our cats are indoor/outdoor cats, and one of the things I do is check them when they come in to see if they're free of leaves, sticks, brambles, burrs, and ticks before they come all the way inside. Some of the cats hate this; Spot will run and hide while Princess pretends it's a game--right up until she scratches me! However, Asia loves being checked and will wait by the door until I do. That little kitty loves attention! :)

Asia, who loves being checked. 
The unpredictable Princess. 
And Scaredy Spot! 

JMJimmy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Sissy has just discovered the tub and apparently likes to drink from the spout now.  We did it once last night and sure enough, first thing this morning she's back in the tub looking at the spout, then looking at us like "make it water".

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Snoop slept on the porch last night. When he hears the water running in the kitchen, he becomes a "window cat," waiting for his breakfast.

I am enjoying this thread when the members add pictures of their fur kitties.

Last edited:

luna tuna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Luna and are playing fetch. Well, I'm stealing her toy and throwing it across the room. But she keeps bringing it back to the bed. I think she's started enjoying it :) now she drops it and stares at me until I throw it

Last edited:

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Maple fact: Maple had her first (and presumably last) plane ride at the age of 3 months when my friend brought her from Toronto to Chicago (yes, she's an immigrant! :) ).

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

i have 5 new foster babies that would love a turbo scratcher. i have 6 cats of my own and they love the 1 turbo scratcher i have but it would be great to have 1 in the foster room!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

our jaspurr loves to snuggle and get scritchins. he's so very happy when doing these things that he'll drool, little drops of kitty saliva dripping from the edges of his mouth. 

kkoerner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Loki's favorite toy is a "turbo scratcher" I made with a failed national geographic track that was supposed to grow cat grass in the middle and a turbo scratcher refill to go in the center. (husband dumped my seeds out of it and then...after I fixed that and replaced them, and they started sprouting, he put it in the closet and killed them...."he didn't know I was still doing it" :-\). Anyhow...it's awesome!

View media item 339760
View media item 339761

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Jasmine likes to play hide and go seek at supper time.  She hides, and until I find her she won't come out to get the meal she's been pestering me about for the last 30 minutes. 

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

Well, I was going to grab a pic of Hekitty snoozing in a sunpuddle, but she has now crept INTO the interior of love seat, and is rusting around in there.  I have no clue how Miss Pudgy Kitty manages to flatten her rotund body enough fit under that three inch gap, but she does.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Cosette, Domino, and TV like to take turns sleeping in the back window (afternoon sun).  Usually, the taking turns happened because someone got up to use the litterbox.  "I snooze, you lose"

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY Today Fluffy was excited by the ducks walking near the sliding glass door.  They were quacking for food.