Anyone's kittens due in next week?

cat lover 2014

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi my cat should have her kittens tonight Mitsy is very adventurous but she is now nesting and was under my bed and I a closet she is now panting hopefully will have then tonight.

mama2poquito

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm excited for you. I've got nothing yet. Kota is eating normally and acting normal. Kittens are very active today.

cat lover 2014

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's like mitsys kittens they are very wild they are moving well thought I seen a few contractions but not sure she stays on hard surfaces and cool surfaces so think her temperature is going up hopefully will have them soon.

sophie79

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys....
Sorry to hear about your loss Iceybolt. I know how it feels from my childhood with cats and losing kittens. Hugs :)

mindy5683

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat is acting funny and I'm quite sure that she is going to have kittens anytime now! She has been looking for nesting spots like crazy n I found her in the towels the other day in the bathroom, lol! She is now in the bedroom hiding under the blankets which she just started to do! Guess it's the waiting game from here!

cat lover 2014

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh I hate waiting still no sign of kittens she needs to hurry up as got up at 4 this morning because all I could here was her ripping up paper but still love her lol

cat lover 2014

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol she's been meowing so that's a sign right it best be cuz she's got to have them tonight.

juliettesmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Had my 3rd litter yesterday.  2 all white (or maybe light cream???), 1 all orange male and then a black & orange tortie girl!   I have one more pregnant cat who is due any day now.   There is another female in my yard who was caught doing the deed, so I've got to catch her ASAP.   When each mom is ready they are going to get fixed and so will there babies.   I have homes for at least 4 of them right now.