Anyone's kittens due in next week?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Loving these pics, here is Lola, her three are 7 days old today and just gorgeous!  Even their eyes are beginning to open.  Weight at birth about 125g for all of them, today tabbies about 240g and black one just a little behind  at about 225g or thereabouts!  Proud Lola, such a good Mama 

mama2poquito

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Loving these pics, here is Lola, her three are 7 days old today and just gorgeous!  Even their eyes are beginning to open.  Weight at birth about 125g for all of them, today tabbies about 240g and black one just a little behind  at about 225g or thereabouts!  Proud Lola, such a good Mama :9:

BEAUTIFUL. She looks like a very attentive mom. Thanks for sharing.

juliettesmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My last two cats have given birth.  Chocolate on 5/14 had 4 kittens and Kiya has had 3 of the 4 kittens today.   I woke up thinking that Kiya had stolen one of Chocolate's white babies.  I got down on the floor to look under the desk and saw that the kitten was still attached to the placenta.  But Chocolate was eating it and cutting the cord.  So far Kiya has cleaned up her kittens but it's Chocolate's job to do the rest???   I've got 2 moms and 7 look alike kittens under a desk co-parenting! 

Waiting for the 4th baby to arrive (had an x-ray done) or my husband to get home as I need to go to work.  It's going to be a long day!

cat lover 2014

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think Mitsy is going to have her kittens soon she is by the fan and on a cold floor.

zoeykotah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've given up waiting! She's honestly so huge, it pains me to watch her waddle around! When she lays on her side, I can clearly feel where the kittens are laying, little bumps in her of butts and heads and whatnot. They're there but not SUPER pronounced. Maybe one more day?

I work 7pm to 7am so I hope she makes it 15 more hours (I'm in the US).

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tell you what amazed me was that Lola was sooo huge and uncomfortable, she gave birth late on the Sunday and by Tuesday morning she was skinny as a rake again!  She was all babies 

zoeykotah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
GIRLS!! Something is definitely underway, in the last half hour or so, Zoey has started spotting. I'm not fnding much information on that online and it's worrying me a bit! It's a mucuousy sort of blood, and dark red. My daughter alerted me to a couple of droplets on the bed, and i found some on the bathroom floor as well. She's acting as usual, just licking a lot down there. Should i be concerned?

1donna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I dont think its anything to worry about ive heard ppl mention spotting before but hope all is ok and good luck xx I'm still waiting

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yep sounds OK Zoey, little bits of blood are fine, just if its a lot then cause for concern.  Fingers crossed for kittens ASAP! 

zoeykotah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No kittens yet! I guess it was just the mucus plug and it could still be a day or two. But at least it's progress!

zoeykotah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's doing an amazing job so far. She's panting and contracting again and i'm still seeing lots of movement in her belly!

zoeykotah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Took a break then popped out two more like it was nothing :D Four healthy kittens, for now!

mama2poquito

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yay!!! Good for her. Kota popped out two, took a break, a third, break, then the fourth. It happens.
I'm happy for you. Glad all is well

Last edited: