Anyone's kittens due in next week?

mama2poquito

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:clap:They're sweet. I'm gonna post pics of Kota's 4 a little later. Eyes open and roaming a little now. We've named them Aspen (female), Bronx (male I'm pretty sure), Carson ( not sure of sex yet), and Dallas (male). Aspen and Bronx love human contact, the other two are crybabies . Carson just opened eyes good today

sarah bsh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The cream n white kitten is very loud. I picked it up to check it over you would of thought i was torturing it.

chaucer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Henryetta's five kittens will be 4 weeks old on June 1!  I was afraid they were going to be developmentally-delayed in some way due to the things that happened before they were born, but they seem to be right on track and even a little ahead of schedule.  A couple of them are trying Henryetta's food and I've now added water to her dry kitten food to make it easier for them. They purr, have teeth and have started investigating and scratching in the litter box I fixed just for them but not using it yet; however, a couple of them have mistaken the non-clumping litter for a snack. We're working on that. They play-fight and run around and now they run to greet me if they are up and hear my voice.

The first two pictures were taken about 5 days ago and the last one was taken this morning.

All five are in the last picture.

chaucer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cat lover 2014, so glad they arrived safely. 

And thank you, Lola Sky. You know how worried I was about them! Lola's baby looks just like her. So cute. Looks like the little one is thinking about Mother's food! 

mama2poquito

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm happy for everyone. Looks like all the babies are here and they are all ADORABLE. My 4 new additions were 14 days yesterday. Getting big. Mom took them out of the nest and onto a towel in the closet. So now they occasionally toddle out into the floor. My other kitties are getting to know them. I'm still trying my best to figure out sexes. I know I have at least 1 girl and 2 boys. The last one is still unclear.
I have a question about coloring. My bi-color little boy is beginning to look less black and white and more blue and white (like dad). Is it possible that his color would lighten? Dad is a beautiful silvery blue and white.