Adult Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!!!im glad that she has 3 healthy babies! : vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you!  What a night!  Looks like one black and 2 tabbies, poor Lola is all done in (as am I!)  Hope to get pics tomorrow 

chaucer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

We have kittens!  Started around 7.40pm, first two very sadly were stillborn, now have 3 gorgeous healthy babies, think she has finished! 
Yippee!  She did it! They are so cute.  So sorry about the first two but glad about the other three.  I know Lola and you are relieved.

zoeykotah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We're still waiting too. It seems her belly doubled in size over the past 2-3 days. She still seems perfectly comfortable though, I'm the only one anxious :D

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you!  Hope this helps:  Lola never got any colostrum through prior to birth that I saw, she didn't go totally off her food either.  A few hours before labour her waters broke, she meowed a little bit, then about an hour before a bit of mucus came away not much though, shortly thereafter labour began.  She was completely silent and very brave!  They are all doing fantastically.  Hope for safe and healthy deliveries for those still waiting.  

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My girls have never shown your typical labor signs either.they usually come to me when in active labor(contractions). I just pay attention to when I can visibly see them moving in her belly then I know it'll be two weeks max:)

mama2poquito

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My baby, Kota, has not made a sound (other than the chirpy purr she's always done). She's bigger every day. Kittens noticeably moving for about 3 weeks. But she runs and plays like normal. She sleeps more, but when she's active, she's active. She loves getting belly runs from me. She usually starts to doze off.

sarah bsh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I still waiting for mine to have her kittens aswell. Not sure exactly whem due but any time now. Hope its soon....im soooo excited.

1donna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ime still waiting to shes not very active at all and neither is her belly

lemna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm still waiting for kittens too.  I'm taking her to my vet tomorrow to see what's going on.  She has some discharge coming from one eye and she seems to keep it closed more than the other eye.  Also, some drooling and I saw worms coming out of her on Friday (gave her Strongid) so maybe the vet can do a fecal and give me further advice.

zoeykotah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I mean honestly, she's getting visibly larger every day. It's now been exactly 2 weeks since I first saw the kittens moving. No milk, no discharge, hasn't stopped eating.. Who knows.

1donna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine was exactly the same but shes not eatin much now is all over her lady parts but no contractions or waters yet so will after keep waiting forever lol

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lola was same Zoey right up til she gave birth, no milk, still ate no discharge.  Only sign was a couple of hours before she had some waters come away as if she had wet herself a bit.  That was all!