Wondering when the kittiens are going to make their debut...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Alright so a little bit more updates and info. Tiva didn't show really any signs of labor other than being SUPER affectionate last night following my boyfriend and I around meowing for constant attention. And during labor she would just purr REALLY loud during contractions and then give three good pushes with each and they were out. #1 is by far the biggest and #3 is our little runt. #'s 1, 3, and 4 are boys, #'s 5 and 6 are girls! I'll be weighing them soon so I can make sure they're all gaining weight and staying healthy. Good luck to all of you still waiting! I hope it's soon! I believe she gave birth to the first one right around 6.30 or so and had the last around 8.45ish

Last edited:

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
#1- 110.7 g

#3- 87.8 g

#4- 102.2 g

#5- 94.1 g

#6- 100.9 g

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aww, how are mummy and kittens doing today?

im so happy for you. still no news to give you from sasha tho, apart from she keeps sitting at our back patio doors, dunno maybe she wanting the dad(s).

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#1- 110.7 g

#3- 87.8 g

#4- 102.2 g

#5- 94.1 g

#6- 100.9 g
.1 of a gram is a tiny amount!  Once they start moving more I suspect you won't be able to weigh that accurately.

Despite it being smallest of this litter, #3 is a good weight.  So long as it keeps putting weight on all is well.

dannap5194

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss. Good to see no longer suffering. And great to see the other kittens are just great. They are beyond adorable!!!!

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Woke up to little happy kittens and momma nursing! I was also woken up to some cries 3-4 different times in the middle of the night- #3 and #5 are VERY vocal hehehe. I was a little worried about #3, everytime I checked on him he seemed to be just laying near the nipples but not latching on, I help latch him on as often as I see this but I was worried so I weighed him this morning and he was a hefty 101.1g so he's definitely gaining weight- and it hasn't even been 24 hours since the last weigh in!! I know i'm supposed to weigh them at the same time every day but I wanted to know if I should run out and get KMR asap. But things seem to be going good!

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like #3 has worked out how to fill his tummy!  Hopefully all the others are doing well.

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
#'s 1, 3, and 4 are boys and #'s 5 and 6 are girls i'm pretty sure. 3 & 4 are tabbies, i'll take some pictures today of the little chunkers you can see their markings much better now that they're all soft and dry.

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Day 2 weigh-in

#1- 122.5g  ---> +11.8g

#3- 104.3g  ---> +16.5g

#4- 121.5g  ---> +20.3g

#5- 107g     ---> +12.9g

#6- 117.3g  ---> + 16.4g

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
#1:

#3:

#4:

#5:

#6:

Family photos :)

Best picture I have to compare the grey babies! #1 is sooo much lighter than #5!

Mama snuggling #4

These two [#1 & #4] somehow find each other and fight over a nipple CONSTANTLY. They love each other though ;)

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Excellent weight gains, and the kittens look nice and plump in your photos.  #4 is going to be a lovely tortie as well, quite possibly tortie-tabby.

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

they are gaining weight beautifully! the photos are adorable i love the wee one with the tabby face it looks like a little tiger!! the photo of mummy snuggling is proper heart warming, thats defo a screen saver for ur comp! true unconditional love captured in a photo.

HURRY UP SASHA!!!!!!! still no kittens :(

dannap5194

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh how cute. My R2 does that with all his siblings mainly Samurai thou. It is the cutest thing. They opened there eyes up now and Samurai is always wanting me to hold her and crawls to where I am at.

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Babies are still nursing just fine and getting bigger and fatter by the day
, momma's got up maybe a total of 1 hr in the last 24 hours to drink some water and lay around [I bring her canned food in and she'll eat it while the babies are nursing]. #1 is no longer the biggest!! #4 [his rival/best friend haha] is obviously winning the nipple fights between the two. The little black girl [#6] is catching up though! #5 has gained the least amount of the 5 in both days i've weighed them- they're supposed to be gaining 7-15 grams a day though [right?] and she's always happily in the middle so i'm sure that's okay? I love the little chunkers, and love that momma wants me around constantly to help her or just love on her.

Day 3 weigh-in

#1- 135.2g ---> +12.7g

#3- 116.4g ---> +12.1g

#4- 139.4g ---> +16.9g

#5- 118.5g ---> +11.5g

#6- 133.7g ---> +16.4g

Last edited:

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
And I think you're right OrientalSlave- that 4 and maybe even 3 could end up being a torbie. But are torbies usually female like torties? I don't know if that rule still applies with a torbie.

#'s 1, 3, and 4 are boys & #'s 5 and 6 are girls.

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I think you're right OrientalSlave- that 4 and maybe even 3 could end up being a torbie. But are torbies usually female like torties? I don't know if that rule still applies with a torbie.

#'s 1, 3, and 4 are boys & #'s 5 and 6 are girls.

Yes the rule still applies to torbies too. The ability to have those colors is still going to be linked to the x chromosomes.

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Weight gains all look good, I reckon on 10g - 20g per day.  When you add up the total gain of the whole litter that's a huge amount of milk mum is producing!

Am looking forward to the next set of pictures!

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had to give them names
it's too... I don't know they just needed names instead of #s hahaha. So the kittens will not be referred to as

#1- Zeus

#3- Hercules

#4- Ares

#5- Aphrodite

#6- Athena