Wondering when the kittiens are going to make their debut...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Not quite sure what to do... she's had 4 so far but #2 was born with a deformity with it's intestines born outside it's body. Momma completely disowned it, and he/she seems to be suffering :( So sad

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not quite sure what to do... she's had 4 so far but #2 was born with a deformity with it's intestines born outside it's body. Momma completely disowned it, and he/she seems to be suffering :( So sad
Oh sweetheart, I am so incredibly sorry.
I did have this happen once with a previous foster and the kitten passed away within 24 hours. Keep us updated, sending vibes!

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I feel so bad just watching it suffer. Feel like I should 'put it out of it's misery' but I know I could never do that. She's had 5 so far, looking content and nursing- not sure if she's done or not. #1 was definitely the biggest and the only one who's sex I know.. a boy! I'll post updates and pictures soon!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel so bad just watching it suffer. Feel like I should 'put it out of it's misery' but I know I could never do that. She's had 5 so far, looking content and nursing- not sure if she's done or not. #1 was definitely the biggest and the only one who's sex I know.. a boy! I'll post updates and pictures soon!

I was the same way sweetie, kept going back and forth between trying to get the rescue I foster for to pay for an after hours vet visit to euthanize, which would take funds away from other rescues or to just let nature take it's course. It was heartbreaking to watch but it IS natures way unfortunately.

Can't wait for pictures! What colors??

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aw what a shame. i feel for #2, i dont think i could put it out its missery but i would defo try get my husband to as its not fair that its suffering. its also not fair how much it would cost to get it put down by vets.hang in there hun you are doin great.

on bright side she had 4 other healthy kittens, which is great! so happy for you and her. did you move her from under your bed? just cause sasha seems to be going under ours every night and i have a funny feeling that may happen with her. i dont want to lock her in her room because she seems to be addiment that she is in same room as me at all times.

what are the colours of kittens cant wait for pics xxx

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
6 kittens altogether [at least, I think she's done] #2 passed on already which I am unfortunately grateful for, I couldn't stand watching the poor thing suffer but it went quick so that's good at least. I'm uploading pictures now!! Looks like 1 grey and white, 1 all grey/blue, 1 all black, and 2 tabbies [one's darker than the other]

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
And #2 who passed what another little grey and white one :(

sadiecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just commented on the bottom of page 2 of this thread so excited, but I didn't see the third page until I posted.

I am so sorry for #2 baby, but you're right, sadly and gratefully he passed quickly.

I AM so happy for your other babies finally being born.

Very sweet!!!!

Please get us pictures when you can!!!!

Last edited:

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
im glad it passed quickly as well, poor wee guy. 

are you ok?

how is mummy and babies doing now?

xxx

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm okay- just a little sad, but I know it's a part of nature. I'm very happy to have 5 other healthy little one's!!! Here's some pics :p

#1:

#3:

#4:

#5:

#6:

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
And I just felt her tummy and am wondering if there's more- I can feel a distinct, hard lump still. She doesn't seem agitated or in pain- just purring and laying comfortably nursing her babies. I know some people say it can 'feel like there's one but there's not' but really if there isn't another i'll be SO surprised it's very distinct.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SQUEEEEE!!! SO precious! Congrats to you and mama!

I'm also glad #2 is no longer suffering... As unfortunate and heartbreaking as these things are, they do happen. Rest in peace precious little one...

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
And nikkigrant- sorry I didn't see your question earlier! I actually did move her out from under the bed. It's pretty dirty under there [lol, im not the most organized person] and there were no blankets or towels under there so I grabbed the first born [she had only had one by then] and she followed his mewing into the little cubby lined with towels I had in the bathroom and she gave birth to the rest of them there.

tyne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my cat is losing some stuff from her lady bits and her temperature is 98.76 is this good signs x

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks clynn i was wonderin if sasha starts in there to move her. ive tried stuffing duvvets round the side of our bed so she cant get under hopefully she wont manage to break past them, but im quite a light sleeper so i should hear her trying. the stray dad has been showing up yesterday and today and the black dad is hanging about now. has anybody else found the dads hang about close to the birth?

tyne sounds like things are starting to move! what is the "stuff" like might be mucus plug or waters. oooh its all go go go for you guys.jealous much! no signs here. 

p.s kittens are ADORABLE!!!!!! 

tyne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Its woz a creamish / yellowish sort of stuff lol x

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
congrats and also sorry for your loss but they are well cute 

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aw no signs for you either bea? sasha is just seeming quite grumpy when i touch her belly.

tyne it sounds like her mucus plug but could just be discharge which is normal before labour from what ive read....good luck x

sadiecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ooohhlaaa  what a scruffy bunch of little flufferballs.  Seriously, how cute can they get!!!!

I need to c u d d l e !!