Who is going to watch American Idol tonight?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know Chris will make it in the rock world but I personally know way better rock singers ....

My vote is for Taylor....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oz'sMum

As I'm in the UK I don't watch it, but found this smilie. I thought you might like, as fan of the show.
hmmm someone is a bit addicted to those smileys, huh???
My fave has been Elliott since the beginning (and Mandisa) so I'm still hoping he wins!! I've been voting my pants off the last couple weeks

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

hmmm someone is a bit addicted to those smileys, huh???
My fave has been Elliott since the beginning (and Mandisa) so I'm still hoping he wins!! I've been voting my pants off the last couple weeks
Me too!!!! I've loved Elliott since the audition bit where he sang "A Song For You". I'm so thrilled for him!
I mean, what a great story! The underdog fights his way up to become a contender!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he has 90% hearing loss in one ear and STILL has that tremendous talent! And he's such a genuine, humble, sweet guy! I have been and will be voting like crazy for him. Go Elliott!!!!!!

Oh, and Katie----vote like Yamin it!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
One song of their choice, one that is the judges choice, one choice from Clive Davis

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Oh, and Katie----vote like Yamin it!!
That is great!!
Do have a favorite song of his? Mine is the Stevie Wonder song he sang, I can't remember the exact title, but I would love to hear him sing it again
and I listen to the Quiet Storm station on launchcast and I like Elliott's version of "A Song For You" better than Donny Hathaway's

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

One song of their choice, one that is the judges choice, one choice from Clive Davis
WOW!! 3 songs?? I can't wait

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

That is great!!
Do have a favorite song of his? Mine is the Stevie Wonder song he sang, I can't remember the exact title, but I would love to hear him sing it again
and I listen to the Quiet Storm station on launchcast and I like Elliott's version of "A Song For You" better than Donny Hathaway's

WOW!! 3 songs?? I can't wait
I can't wait - I'm sad that Chris is gone - but I'm rooting for Elliott!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG - I'm going to have to turn all 4 TV's on tonight - American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, etc. - I'll be running from room to room to see everything.

Go Elliott, Go!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I can't wait - I'm sad that Chris is gone - but I'm rooting for Elliott!
just as long as you vote too!

Originally Posted by Yosemite

OMG - I'm going to have to turn all 4 TV's on tonight - American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, etc. - I'll be running from room to room to see everything.

Go Elliott, Go!
Well, you won't have Idol to deal with tonight, that's not til tommorrow! Have I mentioned how much I love DVR/Tivo???

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted Taylor to win all along. I really thought Chris would win but I did not care for him at all. TAYLOR TAYLOR TAYLOR!!! I wil vote all night long for him!!