Who is going to watch American Idol tonight?

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey who is going to watch the 2 hour season premiere tonight? I know I will, I am an american idol fanatic...my favorite season was last year because of Bo Bice, mainly because he was from helena, alabama which is 5 mins from where I live! I can't wait to see the ones that have talent, and the ones that dont...

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be watching it for sure...and wishing it were another 2 hours of 24...*sigh*.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i dont watch the whole season but i do watch the auditions. some of those people are so funny!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me me me !!!!!
The first few episodes especially. They are just too funny

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will! Didn't watch last year, but I'm going to get back into this year

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ME!!

Me & my best friend are planning to watch it - its always good for a few laughs, especially the first few shows!

I'm so excited that its on!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

i dont watch the whole season but i do watch the auditions. some of those people are so funny!
Same here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

I'll be watching it for sure...and wishing it were another 2 hours of 24...*sigh*.
I heard that 24 had a good beginning, My husband watches 24....and he is addicted...i am not really into watching it...

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe. Depends on hubby. He's thinking about watching it just to see Simon's cutting comments. Usually I don't bother watching until they get it down to the good singers. Some of those people are just painful to watch in the open auditions!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Every season, I resolve not to get started on it, then I do anyway. So yeah, I'll be watching!

alessandra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'll probably record it so we can replay the especially BAD auditions over and over !! They're the best part of the show ! We'll watch it this weekend and fast forward through the commercials !!! Anybody else have DVR from their cable company ? It's like TIVO and I don't know HOW I lived without it

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will and I will be watching it together, it's about the only thing we watch together on tv!
That's if I can sit still for the entire two hours, I usually limit myself to one hour of television at a time or I lose interest.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
House was cancelled?????

Originally Posted by Februa

NOT me

Im sitting here missing House and Bones was cancelled....boo to American Idol imo