Who is going to watch American Idol tonight?

lisab917

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Elliott got voted off??? Good! I can't stand to watch him sing! At least Taylor makes you laugh and my husband has the hots for Kathryn. Let him dream!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Chris comes back for the Finale. I hope they do the same thing as last year and have them sing a song with the artists.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Broke my heart when Elliot left last night. I've been a Taylor fan from the getgo, but I liked ALOT of them. Elliot was one of my favorites.........he'll go on to do something...........

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anyone see Pickler and Ace together last night!! That is a shocker!! She cut her hair all off and it looks good!!

As for the results. I am glad elliot left. He just wasn't AI material. Although the only one who has "the look" is Katerine. Its not as fun with out Chris being there to wantch!

cyber cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, this is just not right.... Elliott is a way better singer then Taylor and Kat is okay at times. Every time is boils down to a guy and a girl. I bet Kat will win this one.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe that Elliott left before Taylor - I knew Kat would stay... I think she's gonna win - unfortunately!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I knew Elliott was going to be the one to leave last night, just because he hasn't got "the look" but he was by far the best singer, he never had pitch problems, his voice was spot on every time. Taylor is a wonderful performer, and I do think that he did great on Tuesday, Kat just oversings everything and it makes her sound screechy. Her mother is a voice teacher, so she's been trained her whole life how to sing, so any more training is probably not going to make a difference IMO, I like Kat as a person, she's really pretty and she doesn't seem snooty or stuck up, but I don't think her voice is strong enough.

Bye Elliott!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God, I hope not. She acts like a spoiled little brat!
Her home trip was BORING.
She says she doesn't talk to her parents on the phone.
She whines when the judges say anything negative about her.
She practically cheered when Elliott got voted off.

I will vote for 3 hours next week to try to help Taylor beat her.

Originally Posted by Cyber Cat

Okay, this is just not right.... Elliott is a way better singer then Taylor and Kat is okay at times. Every time is boils down to a guy and a girl. I bet Kat will win this one.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kat screeches and Taylor can't sing standing up (he always bends over like an old man) so I find them both annoying.

Elliott was certainly not the best-looking but certainly the most talented, but unfortunately America voted for favourites for whatever reason rather than talent - again.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Kat screeches and Taylor can't sing standing up (he always bends over like an old man) so I find them both annoying.

Elliott was certainly not the best-looking but certainly the most talented, but unfortunately America voted for favourites for whatever reason rather than talent - again.
uhm...please don't put this on "America". The talent from this past season will get picked up, supported, have careers...careers they might not have had without this exposure. That will be done by American's who recognize and appreciate talent...and their record sales will be because of Americans who recognize and support talent. I'm sure there are other folks like me who simply don't have the time to vote more than once.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

uhm...please don't put this on "America". The talent from this past season will get picked up, supported, have careers...careers they might not have had without this exposure. That will be done by American's who recognize and appreciate talent...and their record sales will be because of Americans who recognize and support talent. I'm sure there are other folks like me who simply don't have the time to vote more than once.
What I meant was (unlike the INXS contest) only Americans were allowed to vote. And I hope you are right that the people who can make things happen will make them happen for the ones with the talent.