Who is going to watch American Idol tonight?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Please ... someone find the SNL Taylor clip.
found it! The guy really did a good impersonation or should I say

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jeanor

me too, me too!

also... I have a favor to ask. can someone from the east coast pm or email me with the results tonight?
I have PM'd you the results of tonight's show

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I have PM'd you the results of tonight's show
and I got them

I'm just so not into all of the "after the break" stuff. I'd just rather know ahead of time, then I can watch what I want and ignore the rest.

Last year I boycotted watching the results show and just turned it on the last 5 minutes.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was shocked to see Chris in the bottom two as well. WOW! Karen, do you have a link that we can see of that Taylor parody?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well if I remember, I think that Bo was in the bottom 2 once last year, so I hope that this will boost Chris' votes, since people will be afraid of that happening again. I couldn't believe it that Chris was down there, if anything this weeks performance was one of his better ones...that only reason I could think of, is that he was the first to perform and that always gets people

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad Ace got booted. I was shocked to hear Chris be called into the botton 3! Come one everyone vote for Chris!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think every one of the past Idol winners has been in the bottom two at some point, so I'm not terribly surprise or worried.

I am, however, SO upset that Kellie was not in the bottom three. WROOOONG!

cyber cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, I was suprized she wasn't voted off. And she wasn't even in the bottom three!!! I was shocked.

Chris and Paris are my favorites. Chris in the bottom three....come on, what is wrong here?? I really do think that Chris will be the next American Idol.

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ace was probably the weakest voice wise of the remaining 7..though that doesnt mean anything when you see Mandisa get booted.

Also if I was Taylor I would have refused to guess who was in the bottom three.
I think that was kind of a mean thing to do to him, since they are all friends; sort of put him on the spot I think. Sometimes they get carried away on that show.

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sbw999

I think that was kind of a mean thing to do to him, since they are all friends; sort of put him on the spot I think. Sometimes they get carried away on that show.
I totally agree. I kept saying.... "that's so mean"

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
If I remember right, they did that to Bo last year and he wouldn't choose. He stood in the middle instead.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The website I believe is graycharles.com. I downloading it now but with dial up its taking a while!!! I figured Ace was going to go!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sbw999

I agree- I thought that was so mean of them to do that to him - they do get quite carried away - there is no way that I could have been standing there and chose what side to go to!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The first time I ever voted was last year for the final (voted for Bo a LOT LOL). I think I'm going to start voting for Chris next week. There is no way he should have been in the bottom three last night!