Who is going to watch American Idol tonight?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

I will only say I wish I had recorded this episode. I was not impressed and was totally bored with it.
Wow! I thought it was a good night!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My bottom two for the night are also Kellie and Ace. I would have to really think about it to come up with a third. I am worried for Elliot because of his lack of fanbase.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be watching it on Friday over here in the UK!

allezany

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I also thought this was a really good night for AI. Kelly was the only one that I thought really struggled, and although I normally can't stand Ace, I thought this was a strong night for him compared with other performances.

Go, Taylor, Katharine & Chris! I'm pulling for them in the final 3.

As far as Paris goes, I don't really like her personality, maybe it's a maturity issue--but I have a lot of respect for her. She has a great voice and can sing & perform anything and just seems to be a natural to me.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I appreciate your saying that.
I do not understand why some people just hate her, but when I see people saying that she cant' sing, that she's terrible, etc., I totally do not get it.
Originally Posted by Allezany

As far as Paris goes, I don't really like her personality, maybe it's a maturity issue--but I have a lot of respect for her. She has a great voice and can sing & perform anything and just seems to be a natural to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also thought it was a really good show last night.....Chris did a great job!! and I agree I don't like hearing Paris talk but when she sings she is a totally different person, I give her credit for how young she is.

I would put Elliot, Ace and Kelly in the bottom three

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that Kellie did terrible last night, I have to give her credit though, she admitted when she was through that she butchered the song. Also Ace didn't do very well. He was ok but not great.

I want Chris to win!! He did awesome and really showed us that he can do more than really belt out a rock song!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After Kellie and Ace are gone (please God), it'll be really hard for me to choose who sings the best I thought Katherine really REALLY stood out last night. I'm sticking with Taylor through-and-through, but the others are so immensely talented.
I hope Elliot's fanbase picks up because is voice is just too too incredible for him to go home so early in the game.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think either Ace or Kellie might be going tomite. Its funny that I didn't like either Paris's or Katherine's performances last night .

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Was this Rod Stewart night, or did Barry Manillow dress up as Rod Stewart so he could be on the show again??? What happened to the Rod Stewart of "Faces" fame???? Gosh, what a bore that was, song wise.

On the singing, Katherine was the bomb.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought last night was great!! Kelly did goof but I thought it was a strong showing for everyone else. I'm not a fan of Elliott or Ace so I think those three will be in the bottom three with Kelly leaving.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have been searching everywhere this morning to find the SNL clip that had the parody of Taylor. The only link I found isn't working
If anyone knows where to find it, please let me know.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sbw999

Was this Rod Stewart night, or did Barry Manillow dress up as Rod Stewart so he could be on the show again??? What happened to the Rod Stewart of "Faces" fame???? Gosh, what a bore that was, song wise.

On the singing, Katherine was the bomb.
This is why I thought last night was boring

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please ... someone find the SNL Taylor clip.

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I have been searching everywhere this morning to find the SNL clip that had the parody of Taylor. The only link I found isn't working
If anyone knows where to find it, please let me know.